• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

squicken

Why, Squicken?

You are an Eagles-bro now.

They are both no doubt evil, and BB is a known cheater, but they have won. Look at this thread the past few days. It's all most fans care about. They don't care how, they just want wins. That's what these guys do.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
CYfvl5OUwAEc7qq.jpg

LJ11

dude can't be a football player named OJ, gotta change that name bruh
Saban tried his hardest to not actually have him play football, but the juice got loose tonight.

I love Dabo, and honestly, I think he's equal to Saban when it comes to recruiting. Shame he lost this one, but they kept fucking up, banged up too, safeties are trash, ST one of the worst in the nation. But at least he managed to recruit a capable QB.

If we compare some of the Bama/Clemson players as pros, Clemson actually has the edge. Bama with a lot of fucking pro flameouts.

squicken

Saban tried his hardest to not actually have him play football, but the juice got loose tonight.

I love Dabo, and honestly, I think he's equal to Saban when it comes to recruiting. Shame he lost this one, but they kept fucking up, banged up too, safeties are trash, ST one of the worst in the nation. But at least he managed to recruit a capable QB.

If we compare some of the Bama/Clemson players as pros, Clemson actually has the edge. Bama with a lot of fucking pro flameouts.

Saban grinds his guys and to dust. It is no wonder that Clemson has better players in the pros. Reminds me of Texas all those years. Their guys didn't get a ton of great coaching in college. But they had a lot of untapped potential

Henry already has like 5 games this year of more than 30 carries. Most carries by an NFL RB this year is 31

Saban grinds his guys and to dust. It is no wonder that Clemson has better players in the pros. Reminds me of Texas all those years. Their guys didn't get a ton of great coaching in college. But they had a lot of untapped potential

Henry already has like 5 games this year of more than 30 carries. Most carries by an NFL RB this year is 31

Saban's a scumbag. He's like one of those college baseball coaches who lets a guy throw 100 pitches in a game. He'll admit he doesn't care about getting guys ready for the NFL while he makes $6 million a year and they make zero.

Top Bottom