• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

LJ11

Saban grinds his guys and to dust. It is no wonder that Clemson has better players in the pros. Reminds me of Texas all those years. Their guys didn't get a ton of great coaching in college. But they had a lot of untapped potential

Henry already has like 5 games this year of more than 30 carries. Most carries by an NFL RB this year is 31

Yeah, pretty much nailed it. Henry's a bit of an outlier for Saban, because he normally distributes the runs amongst a few backs, but he just rode Henry all fucking year, so much mileage.

Lot of respect for what Saban has done, but his style is not my thing. He does a great job utilizing his roster on D, hides their flaws and puts them in spots where they can have success, but the O is a snore and I hate watching that side of the ball.

LJ11

Clemson QB have a potential future in the NFL?
No fucking question about it. If Tyrod can do what he did this year, no doubt Watson can do well in this league, he threw some great fucking balls tonight. That one pass in the corner of the endzone that was ripped out of the receivers hands was a money throw.

What a great game, wish Clemson didn't fuck up on ST, would have loved to see Watson get the ball with a chance to win it.

It's Oj vs this guy for 1st TE drafted
Henry_Hunter.jpg

eznark

Banned
Nick Saban is stupid fucking good at his job. My god this was about 40x the team the Badgers played to open the year. Guy is just brilliant.

Syrinx

Saban grinds his guys and to dust. It is no wonder that Clemson has better players in the pros. Reminds me of Texas all those years. Their guys didn't get a ton of great coaching in college. But they had a lot of untapped potential

Henry already has like 5 games this year of more than 30 carries. Most carries by an NFL RB this year is 31
Using a first-round pick on Henry would be like paying full price for a truck with 20000 miles already on it.

Squalor

Wtf we are interviewing tom coughlin? I might have been intrigued 5 years ago but he's old as fuck.

I assume hue is gone now :(

I'd rather have chip or shanahan over coughlin

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Aaron Suttles
‏@AaronSuttles
O.J. Howard slips in a huge quote when asked about his game tonight: "It makes me think about coming back and making plays for coach."

LOLWUT BUT OK, I'D LIKE THAT

cdyhybrid

Yeah, pretty much nailed it. Henry's a bit of an outlier for Saban, because he normally distributes the runs amongst a few backs, but he just rode Henry all fucking year, so much mileage.

Lot of respect for what Saban has done, but his style is not my thing. He does a great job utilizing his roster on D, hides their flaws and puts them in spots where they can have success, but the O is a snore and I hate watching that side of the ball.

Cleanse your eyes with some Christian McCaffrey highlights.

Pft, The Ole Ball Coach was worse. I remember him having a freshman running back run the ball 40 times in a game.

http://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/boxscores/2010-09-11-south-carolina.html
http://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/boxscores/2010-11-13-florida.html

Marcus Lattimore had almost 250 carries as a TRUE FRESHMAN. Its no wonder to me the dude is out of the NFL now.

That and he suffered one of the worst knee injuries in football history.

LOLWUT BUT OK, I'D LIKE THAT

We'll see how he feels once mock drafts start showing him going really high.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Hate is a strong word and open to interpretation.

Eddie Lacy is fat, this is not open for interpretation.

Take your drive by posting elsewhere, unless you're Eddie Lacy in which case your fat ass won't make it there.

LOL I don't know you, at all.

But Eddie needs to do a few hundred spin moves to whip off some of that fat.

Top Bottom