• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

fx4Qv.jpg

fmt hold me buddy

we didn't get to see bowie live :(((((((((((

I'm still so bummed. I even told my wife when the next day came out that if he toured anywhere we were going no matter the cost. I'll just have to enjoy his live releases now.

Really love backstar too. What a fucking life he lived

Bread

Banned
I'm still so bummed. I even told my wife when the next day came out that if he toured anywhere we were going no matter the cost. I'll just have to enjoy his live releases now.

Really love backstar too. What a fucking life he lived
I had the same idea, I was ready to pay whatever it took to see one of his shows. I literally dreamed of meeting him. This is going to take a while for me to get over.

Glad you love Blackstar as well, it's too early for me to compare it to his classics but it is definitely up there.

Chiclets

Banned
Watching NFL live the amount of Defending and one sided bias with no mention of shaziers hit makes me actually want to puke.. Gotta pander to the masses ehh

Other than dat ass the combat got my attention as well. I've put off FFXIV after 2+ years and is currently playing Marvel Heroes so I'll give this a shot for a while also.

Yup. Like look at these combos. Fucking combo launchers into aerial command grabs. That's insane!

And that video is from 2013. I can only imagine how much its improved in the last few years.

Cleanse your eyes with some Christian McCaffrey highlights.

That and he suffered one of the worst knee injuries in football history.

We'll see how he feels once mock drafts start showing him going really high.

I mean he was constantly hurt in some way, shape or form his entire career after his Freshman year. He was great and they ran him into the ground and he kept trying to play until his body said no mas.

squicken

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/insi...ashington-redskins-now-favorites-nfc-east-nfl

Insider article

Coughlin paid the price for the Giants' personnel deficiencies. The players the Giants drafted since Jerry Reese became GM in 2007 combined to play a league-low 10,767 offensive and defensive snaps in the NFL this season. Other teams' picks over the same span averaged 16,448 snaps per team, or about 53 percent more snaps than the Giants' selections. It doesn't matter from the Redskins' standpoint how much of the blame lies with Coughlin, Reese, the players or bad luck. The state of the Giants' roster is all that matters for Washington's chances, and the roster is not great.
how did Reese keep his job?

Striker

Watching NFL live the amount of Defending and one sided bias with no mention of shaziers hit makes me actually want to puke.. Gotta pander to the masses ehh
Shazier not flagged but the Bengals S Shawn Williams who laid a shoulder hit into the Steelers WR (Bryant?) did.

The officiating that game was really brutal.

how did Reese keep his job?
He told the media guy who asked him about the failure of draft picks he's had, and he told him what research has he done? He got super defensive about the whole thing. It didn't make him look good at all.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Oh man do I hope the Cards somehow get Burfict next year and turn him into a Honey-Badger-like redemption story. Too perfect and it's been way too long since the Cards had a really good ASU player.

I haven't followed the thread until now, but listening to Pacman kind of shocked even from him that he's debating what happened to Brown. I mean, he was completely and brutally stiff and ktfo like an MMA fighter getting headkicked. Of all the debatable stuff that happened in that game why would you even try to debate that? Oh right, Pacman. Bengals can keep him.

Line_HTX

Simone Eli ‏@SimoneEli_KPRC 17m17 minutes ago

#NFL Commish Roger Goodell has arrived to the owners meetings at the Westin Memorial City. Coverage on @KPRC2 today.

CYhgjDjUAAAwQjX.jpg:large

If he indeed did say that all three proposals are inadequate and unsatisfactory, he should say why.

Also, talk to the hand.

MechDX

I'm going to head down to the owners meeting after work with a sign that says "Jed York is a basic biiiiitch!" For FMT.

Fox318

Simone Eli ‏@SimoneEli_KPRC 17m17 minutes ago

#NFL Commish Roger Goodell has arrived to the owners meetings at the Westin Memorial City. Coverage on @KPRC2 today.

CYhgjDjUAAAwQjX.jpg:large

If he indeed did say that all three proposals are inadequate and unsatisfactory, he should say why.

Also, talk to the hand.

That's the same hand that held ray rice's tape.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2016/01/12/pro-2015-dwight-stevenson-award/

Winner
Aaron Donald, DT, St. Louis Rams

As a rookie, Aaron Donald was PFF’s highest-graded defensive tackle. In his second season, he didn’t just take a step forward, he broad-jumped into the area previously reserved only for Watt, a player universally acknowledged now as generationally great and one of the best to ever put on pads. Donald out-graded Watt this season, and by the end of the year, it wasn’t even particularly close.

Donald maxed out the new PFF grading scale with a 99.9, while Watt earned a 95.6. In the old system, there was more than 20 grading points between the two players over 16 games.

Donald ended the season with 79 total pressures, a batted pass, 51 defensive stops, and 30 plays in which he beat his blocker, but the ball was out before the play could result in pressure. Donald was the single-most disruptive force in the NFL during the 2015 season.

Watt may have edged Donald in several statistical categories (89 total pressures, 59 defensive stops), but the Texan has become far more of an edge defender than an interior player this season. Watt played outside the tackle on 63.9 percent of his passes, and was only really an interior player on base downs. Why is that important? Statistically speaking, edge defenders generate more pressure than interior players. Not because they are inherently better, but because they have more space to work with and a lower chance of multiple bodies to negotiate. Of the top five players in total pressures this season, only one is an interior rusher, and 16 of the top 20 in that category are edge players. Donald also saw 92 fewer pass-rushing snaps than Watt over the course of the season, meaning he simply saw fewer opportunities to post these ridiculous numbers. Donald’s season with 92 additional pass-rushing snaps projects to 14.6 additional hurries, or enough to put him 3.6 clear of Watt.

None of this is meant to diminish Watt, who remains a dominant player, but the fact is that between performance and injury, he didn’t have the same type of year he has had in the past, despite the sack total suggesting otherwise. Donald, however, didn’t just take advantage of Watt playing at 80 percent of his previous best, but posted a grade over the season that rivals any year we have ever seen from Watt.

It seems incredible to suggest that any defensive player had a better year than Watt so soon after trying to convince everybody that he was one of the greatest defensive players to ever play the game, but Donald’s season was just that good.

Sorry Mech, JJ's been too busy filming commercials and rehearsing celebrations in the mirror and now his time at the top is over.

MechDX

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2016/01/12/pro-2015-dwight-stevenson-award/

Sorry Mech, JJ's been too busy filming commercials and rehearsing celebrations in the mirror and now his time at the top is over.

"Adjusted grading scale"= "We need more site hits!"

Watt is stupidly ahead of everyone else it's "boring" for the casual fan. Same reason he won't get DPOTY even though once again he is head and shoulders above everyone else.

It's ok casual fan.

Josina Anderson & #8207;@JosinaAnderson 16m16 minutes ago

Re: the #Giants HC interview, I’m told the plan is for Hue Jackson to arrive in NYC Wed nite & interview Thurs am at t/ latest, at this time

þ@RVacchianoNYDN ·

Giants are "serious" about Hue Jackson, source says. 49ers, Browns are very interested, but Jackson really wants to talk to Giants first.

Love it. I would be ecstatic if we got Hue.

On the report of the Browns giving him more personnel control, one of the Browns beat writers:

Browns beat reporter contradicted Rapaport on that point.

"Furthermore, there has been no discussion -- at least yet -- of giving Jackson a large say in personnel matters, which was also reported by Rapoport. Currently, Executive Vice President of Football Operations Sashi Brown has control of the 53-man roster, meaning he has final say over the draft and free agency."

Don't read our beat writers Future. But Browns are still on all the first wave of candidates I know they like a couple, but I'd like Hue. Browns seem to be in the discussion phase of the search
The guy who pretends to stop being a Texans fan every couple of losses is calling someone else a casual fan?

:jnccccccccc
Ppl don't forget mech friendx

Malalaw

Hmmm I was invited to New Orleans tomorrow to celebrate a birthday. I want to go but I don't want to drive there. Gonna find a DD last minute.

Top Bottom