• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

Spinluck

They will continue to kiss his royal a$$. Besides, Simms sucks so bad, Peyton is taking his spot in the booth next year anyhow.

Peyton would easily become the highest payed booth guy ever, I'd love to hear him call games but I don't think it happens. He'll help run an organization one of these days.

Godslay

Banned
They will continue to kiss his royal a$$. Besides, Simms sucks so bad, Peyton is taking his spot in the booth next year anyhow.

Yeah, it really hasn't been like that up until the San Diego game. When he came in the San Diego game, they were pretty fired up and k1$$ed th@t @$$.

They really haven't said much in terms of his struggles, at least in the form of the commentators. Other than show the stats.

TheFatOne

Iced Coffee & Cold Brew Coffee are the nectar of the Gods

Yea when you add a fuck ton of sugar. The only way coffee is even drinkable is because of the insane amount of sugar most people add to it. It's garbage. Might as well wake up and drink soda because it's basically going to be the same thing.

Bowser

Pats fans hate cofy.

Why am I not surprised.

Yea when you add a fuck ton of sugar. The only way coffee is even drinkable is because of the insane amount of sugar most people add to it. It's garbage. Might as well wake up and drink soda because it's basically going to be the same thing.

Cofy should be drank pitch black and unaltered as nature intended.

Get cultured you filthy plebe.

eznark

Banned
Iced Coffee & Cold Brew Coffee are the nectar of the Gods

rod-parker-cornball-espn-firsttake-rg3.jpg

Spinluck

I add some milk and a little bit of sugar.

I like when it's on the brink of sweetness and bitterness.

I actually don't really like things that taste overly sweet.

Godslay

Banned

I drink coffee black. About 2 cups a day.

Only time it's bad is when it's either too weak and watered down. It's such a great thing. Each to their own though.

harSon

Banned

I either go black or I add a little bit of creamer (just enough to give it that nice shade of brown) and a packet of Truvia. As someone said, Iced Coffee / Cold Brew is at its best when it teeters the line between bitter (although Cold Brew has more of a dark choclatey taste) and slightly sweet.

Will Smith got me into coffee. Cold brew is so fucking great, and so easy to make.

Have you had Nitro Cold Brew served on tap?

NITRO.png

So fucking good.

tmdorsey

This is actually what I do. Can't stand coffee. Get my day started with one Coca-Cola most mornings.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
so you guys really doing a houston meetup or you just bullshiting per the usual?

Go cardinals or panthers. wouldnt mind seeing either of them win the superbowl. Especially the panthers so eznark and other racists heads can explode that cam won.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
ALLEN PARK -- There was some speculation the Detroit Lions could move on from Matthew Stafford if the new general manager didn't believe he was the future of the franchise.

Well guess what?

"He's a good quarterback," that new GM, Bob Quinn, said Monday afternoon. "I think he's the quarterback that we want here for the future."

http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ss...ew_stafford_is.html#incart_river_mobile_index

I would've said he's an elite, young QB who we will build around, which is basically what Bob Quinn said.

Be careful, because even if you decide to fire our OC and GM in the middle of the season, Stafford is going to fuck around and drop 25/29 with 3 TDs, a 138 QBR and BTFO whoever we're playing.

Line_HTX

so you guys really doing a houston meetup or you just bullshiting per the usual?

Go cardinals or panthers. wouldnt mind seeing either of them win the superbowl. Especially the panthers so eznark and other racists heads can explode that cam won.

I dunno what the plan is. I'm down for it anytime. Pick some people up if I have to, lol

I either go black or I add a little bit of creamer (just enough to give it that nice shade of brown) and a packet of Truvia. As someone said, Iced Coffee / Cold Brew is at its best when it teeters the line between bitter (although Cold Brew has more of a dark choclatey taste) and slightly sweet.

Have you had Nitro Cold Brew served on tap?

NITRO.png

So fucking good.

I feel sorry for the poor fools who can't get the La Colombe black & tan or nitro cold brew. La Colombe figured out a way to essentially serve cold brew latte without added sugar that still tastes like latte. You mix it with their nitro cold brew and it's like the best coffee thing in the world.

Top Bottom