• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

MechDX

Oh god, what if I end up doing my residency there and working there and starting a family there

I can't become a Cleveman, I just cant.... I dont have the fortitude to do what Bg does on a day-to-day basis

Texas Medical Center in Houston Rando.

We can do drive by bitch slaps on Wienke and eat BBQ with Trejo when he visits.

Spinluck

giphy.gif

Reese came off like a buffoon during that press conference. One of the few times I questioned the leadership of the Giants organization in making the decision to keep "stability". It came off even worse after Coughlin's goodbye speech.

To his credit, his recent drafts have been better and that played into keeping his job but boy he really need to nail this offseason. I don't believe Mara would fire him after another season as he just doesn't operate in that fashion. With over 50 million in cap money, a high draft pick and a new coaching regime coming in, he has plenty to work with.

That is unless the team fields a roster close to what the 2015 Giants looked like. At that point, all gloves are off and we'll be looking at a new GM after next season.

bionic77

The time of olds like TDR, Bionic and Greg is over.
BlJtPum.gif

It's the age of the youngins like me and Grover!
If you come for the king you best not miss.

And if you aim to knock us off the mountaintop you damn well better bring something a little stronger than some weak ass anime. Anime is only good for one thing. Preserving ones virginity.

Respect

I get LA is a huge market, but isn't the reason teams keep leaving because there isn't much local support once a team is in LA?

And now you have a new generation that won't really care for the local team once someone gets moved it, since those young fans will already have a favorite team, mostly likely not the chargers or rams (I don't think the raiders will be moving).

bionic77

Well Adams prolly out for Saturday.

Awesome.....
At least your qb isn't going to be a gimp.

Going to be interesting to see how the announcers call Ben and Peyton. They are definitely going to acknowledge Ben's lack of velocity if he tries to throw the ball more than 5 yards but I think they will be silent on PeyPey.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I get LA is a huge market, but isn't the reason teams keep leaving because there isn't much local support once a team is in LA?

And now you have a new generation that won't really care for the local team once someone gets moved it, since those young fans will already have a favorite team, mostly likely not the chargers or rams (I don't think the raiders will be moving).

Also between traffic and culture, it's hard to get a good fanbase kinda like Miami.

Going to be interesting to see how the announcers call Ben and Peyton. They are definitely going to acknowledge Ben's lack of velocity if he tries to throw the ball more than 5 yards but I think they will be silent on PeyPey.

Announcers all year would rather eat their own shit than admit Peyton is a noodle arm. ESPECIALLY Simms. Can't remember the last negative thing he's said about any QB.

Is that your future wife?

I'm working on it...

Chris, what would you give?

That right there is a perfect 10 my friend,

Also forgot my newest underdog love:Ryan Tannehill and the Dolphins. Trejo got me believing!! #FinsUp #StrongerTogether

Chris you my dude always

<3

Also since the Dolphins play the Chargers and Rams next year, if they both move to LA I get to see the Dolphins twice :D

Godslay

Banned

No point in stating the obvious I suppose.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
It's Cofy time guizes, but wait....the GOAT (after his Super Bowl win in a few weeks) has never tried coffee?

"I never had any coffee or anything like that," Brady, 38, said during an appearance on WEEI’s Dennis & Callahan podcast. "I just never tried it."

As previously reported, the New England Patriots quarterback and his wife, retired supermodel Gisele Bundchen, follow a strict diet at home. They do their best to avoid caffeine, dairy, white flour and white sugar.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...-and-everyones-freaking-out-reactions-w161464

bionic77

No point in stating the obvious I suppose.
If the game starts to suck because of bad qb play they are going to keep talking about how brave and tough Ben is. I am not sure what they do when Peyton is blowing dick out on the field. Probably will blame the offensive line or the receivers for "not fighting hard enough on that pass to prevent that INT".

Godslay

Banned
If the game starts to suck because of bad qb play they are going to keep talking about how brave and tough Ben is. I am not sure what they do when Peyton is blowing dick out on the field. Probably will blame the offensive line or the receivers for "not fighting hard enough on that pass to prevent that INT".

Well we know the OL is bad, and our WRs don't fight for the ball either. So they'll probably just ramble on about some bullshit like they always do. Change the subject basically.

Uncle Rog, the Big Cat JR, and all of the other members of the cabal about to stick it to Davis.

Rams, Chargers makes more sense in terms of scheduling logistics (two different conferences, still keep two in the Bay and add two in LA) though

And add me to the anti-coffee brigade. I'm sorry Greg, you know the homie and all but...I have to go with Tammy Brady on that one.

Cornbread78

Announcers all year would rather eat their own shit than admit Peyton is a noodle arm. ESPECIALLY Simms. Can't remember the last negative thing he's said about any QB.

They will continue to kiss his royal a$$. Besides, Simms sucks so bad, Peyton is taking his spot in the booth next year anyhow.

Top Bottom