• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

Striker

@RVacchianoNYDN ·

Giants are "serious" about Hue Jackson, source says. 49ers, Browns are very interested, but Jackson really wants to talk to Giants first.
Should be arriving Wednesday night and they'll interview him Thursday in the AM.

MechDX

Also forgot my newest underdog love:Ryan Tannehill and the Dolphins. Trejo got me believing!! #FinsUp #StrongerTogether

Fox318

Fuck snow

eCYlEdY.jpg

Malalaw

Sports radio killing me this morning adding roll Tide to the end of each sentence.

They even threw in a O-H I-O chant in there for my boys!

bionic77

More ass and less trump/pats/anime crap.

I need to stay strong and not talk myself into the Steelers because we are playing the gimp. Man I feel like all the weird shit happens to the Steelers...

Jody Macdonald is a radio personality on wip in Phillidelphia, he is a NY guy though, he has Jets season tickets for example. Anyways last night after the game he said that he is hearing that the Giants are serious about interviewing Saban.

rando14

Sure but you won't be able to leave

Oh god, what if I end up doing my residency there and working there and starting a family there

I can't become a Cleveman, I just cant.... I dont have the fortitude to do what Bg does on a day-to-day basis

Oh god, what if I end up doing my residency there and working there and starting a family there

I can't become a Cleveman, I just cant.... I dont have the fortitude to do what Bg does on a day-to-day basis

Don't worry Rando, Bionic will airlift you out of there. You are paying for his kid's college tuition.

TMZ saying Nike will consider dropping Manziel this offseason

CLEVEdo14

Around The NFL ‏@AroundTheNFL 1m1 minute ago

Dan Campbell receives release from Dolphins
http://at.nfl.com/b6gKbk2

Now he can use his fiery energy somewhere else!
Apparently he got super pissed about not getting the job. His interview went very well and he thought he had done enough to earn it. After his reaction there was no way they could keep him around and I'm not guessing he would have wanted it anyway.

I don't think Campbell is ready to be a HC but he probably will be in a few years. I hope the Dolphins don't regret this.

The time of olds like TDR, Bionic and Greg is over.

It's the age of the youngins like me and Grover!
I lied, though. I'm actually 19.

Top Bottom