• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

I'm glad Aaron Rodgers found peace and happiness. I hope he enjoys a long, happy life with Olivia Munn. That whole football thing was overrated anyway.

I still need to play my game when I get home. Maybe I'll get lucky and only throw 2!

Because the settings we use make passing much harder, I wouldn't take any risks more than 15 yards downfield unless you have Megatron or Dez one on one on the outside. Checkdowns are your friend.

i threw a game ending pick on what would have been a 4th and 28 conversion to set up a goal line possession with 30 seconds left in the game, down 4. fucking linebacker was 5 yards trailing my TE on a streak and he somehow jumped up and got it.

fuck the CPU this season is bullshit

It's OK, by the time we face each other I'm sure you'll have cheesed 200+ catches for your TE and he'll be 183 OVR.

Which will make it even funnier when you lose in the playoffs.

Anyway, time for a nap. Look forward to waking up without an NFL team.

squicken

woah I just realized the owners are at the Westin Memorial City. I'm like 2 miles from there. I wonder where Jerry and Irsay will be partying tonight. Lots of good gentlemens clubs in town

Jason La Conforna is reporting that the Eagles are done interviewing candidates and will select someone from the people that have already interviewed. Man it is going to be so weird having Ez not constantly shit on the Eagles all the time.

woah I just realized the owners are at the Westin Memorial City. I'm like 2 miles from there. I wonder where Jerry and Irsay will be partying tonight. Lots of good gentlemens clubs in town

Please drive down and tell Lurie to fire Howie and bring Chip back, please!

Howard Eskin is super connected to the Eagles, he is saying Coughlin will be the HC and Mcadoo will be the OC.

jakncoke

Banned
Jason La Conforna is reporting that the Eagles are done interviewing candidates and will select someone from the people that have already interviewed. Man it is going to be so weird having Ez not constantly shit on the Eagles all the time.

Neogaf eagles fan havent changed it'll still be easy to

harSon

Banned
Somebody hilariously asked Tomlin about Pouncey once again today and he said he had no idea how he was. It's like a running gag now.

I'm not surprised. I remember when Tomlin referred to one of Shazier's injuries as "bumps and bruises," and then Shazier proceeded to miss the next few games lmao.

Do me a favour, pop down and bitch slap Kroenke will you? Tell the police I told you to do it and you probably won't get in trouble.

jmdajr

1024x1024.jpg

I couldn't help but laugh.

For a kid like you, you've got plenty of time left.

For an old like yourself, don't waste moment of what's left.
hahaha

So if I was, by random chance, somewhere in the middle... Do it but pause occasionally to feel regret?

I'm actually contemplating doing the same thing tonight.
It might be tough for me to stick with considering XCOM 2 and Fire Emblem are coming fairly soon but I've waited too long as it is!

bionic77

Sausageberger will play, he will probably be garbage, especially without brown, but he'll play.
This is probably true.

Though this is what I thought would happen against the Bungles when he came back for the final drive.

Instead of failure, a football legend was born. One that shall not soon be forgotten in Pittsburgh.

Lets hope for something similar on Sunday!

Bread

Banned
It's OK, by the time we face each other I'm sure you'll have cheesed 200+ catches for your TE and he'll be 183 OVR.

Which will make it even funnier when you lose in the playoffs.

Anyway, time for a nap. Look forward to waking up without an NFL team.
It took a couple years but I finally have the real Ebron I needed all along!

So Dave Spadaro is in charge of the Eagles website, and he does a lot of PR for the team, he said he expects a HC to be hired soon, within the week. I am really starting to wonder if it will be Coughlin. Man it would be so weird to see him in anything other then blue on the sideline.

squicken

So Dave Spadaro is in charge of the Eagles website, and he does a lot of PR for the team, he said he expects a HC to be hired soon, within the week. I am really starting to wonder if it will be Coughlin. Man it would be so weird to see him in anything other then blue on the sideline.

Coughlin and McAdoo is pretty solid. I'm sure Hue would rather have the Giants job than the Browns job

Godslay

Banned
I'm actually contemplating doing the same thing tonight.

I'm an old and with football season winding down I think it's a good time.

Anytime is a good time for that game. It's good. I was just giving him a hard time because he was saying he was either 42 or 16.

hahaha

So if I was, by random chance, somewhere in the middle... Do it but pause occasionally to feel regret?

60 hours in. Pause and ask yourself, what am I doing with my life? Works both ways.

Hindl

I think I'm going to start Xenoblade Chronicles X tonight. RIP 120 hours of my life...

I should really get back to that. I only got probably 10 hours in before I visited my parents for Christmas, and since then the Steam Sale happened, giving me a shitton of new games to play.

Speaking of, if anyone hasn't played Ronin on Steam, they should check that shit out

Coughlin and McAdoo is pretty solid. I'm sure Hue would rather have the Giants job than the Browns job

Yeah Coughlin has done great with both the Jags and the Giants I just worry about his age. The Giants beat guy that was on BGN radio said the Giants felt he was still a great coach Monday through Saturday, but that he had definitely lost something on Sundays. That really worries me because the situation in Philly isnt anywhere near as good as in NY. There he had Eli, here we have no idea who the QB would be. I like that this seems like a very un-Lurie type move.

tmdorsey

hahaha

It might be tough for me to stick with considering XCOM 2 and Fire Emblem are coming fairly soon but I've waited too long as it is!

Exactly! Better off going ahead and getting some time in now, before the monster that is Fire Emblem hits.

Anytime is a good time for that game. It's good. I was just giving him a hard time because he was saying he was either 42 or 16.

Yeah, I think I'm installing it tonight, Fuck it.

squicken

Yeah Coughlin has done great with both the Jags and the Giants I just worry about his age. The Giants beat guy that was on BGN radio said the Giants felt he was still a great coach Monday through Saturday, but that he had definitely lost something on Sundays. That really worries me because the situation in Philly isnt anywhere near as good as in NY. There he had Eli, here we have no idea who the QB would be. I like that this seems like a very un-Lurie type move.

I still think it will be Pederson. His name was so soon and so surprising that it had to have merit. Cataldi thinks that Coughlin would never take the Eagles job b/c of Howie. Lots of Howie bashing

-Lurie didn't want Gruden b/c he knew he and Howie would fight
-McDermott and Howie hate each other
-Marcus Smith and Danny Watkins were Howie's picks

http://www.phillyvoice.com/ignore-nonsense-and-face-facts-sam-bradford-was-excellent-eagles/

I'm sorry Greg for your loss.

They actually referenced omar epps looking like Mike Tomlin in an episode? I did not know that.

NFLGAF in a nutshell.
axBajsk.png

Photoshops.. Start your engines.

I think we just need to block all of them, including dutch and milch and anyone that associates with them like Mech and Floyd.

So I have to lose my friendship with Chris to ensure that Pittsburgh doesn't ever go back to the Super Bowl.

Now I'm leaning 50/50.

okay 80/20 to hope Pittsburgh wins against New England.

It's gonna be rough when they end up hiring Doug Pederson isn't it?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

It's not lmao doe

Mike Munchak and Joey Porter, both Steeler coaches, were running onto the field, and in Munchak's case, were assaulting Bengal players.

If Vontaze Burfict is suspended going into next year then suspensions should be given to the Steelers staff this weekend.

effzee

It's gonna be rough when they end up hiring Doug Pederson isn't it?

If it's down to Pederson and Coughlin, I'd rather hire Pederson.

Though Coughlin would be just so weird and odd that it might be fun just to see. Especially since I live in NYC and my whole family are Giants fans.

Meh.

Thanks Howie!

harSon

Banned
It's not lmao doe

Mike Munchak and Joey Porter, both Steeler coaches, were running onto the field, and in Munchak's case, were assaulting Bengal players.

If Vontaze Burfict is suspended going into next year then suspensions should be given to the Steelers staff this weekend.

omgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Top Bottom