• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 1 |OT| - A Fraud’s Quest for Gold

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
These Lions homers who think Detroit wins by 20 points today. I mean, come on.

MechDX

COyaTRTU8AA6xsF.jpg:large

Bell Biv Devoe

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Huh, I missed this.

Whoops my apology didn't link it, overall they apologized and moved on tho:

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/sports-buzz/2015/09/for-these-dolphins-players-its-really-time-to-deliver-vegas-embracing-fins-canes-marlins-.html

Jarvis Landry and LaMike James apologized to their Dolphins teammates on Thursday after they shockingly started fighting during a special teams meeting on Wednesday, according to five sources. The confrontation involved pushing and shoving between the two players.

From what we hear, Landry --- a jovial, fun-loving guy --- was joking around at the start of the meeting. James appeared to be in a bad mood, and whatever Landry was joking about rubbed James the wrong way, prompting James to lash out physically. A source said Landry did not level any personal attacks at James.

Pushes and shoves were exchanged, but neither player was injured; James suffered a shoulder injury this week and was limited in practice Thursday, but that injury happened while blocking in a blitz pickup in practice, according to a source. James is expected to play today.

After the incident in the meeting, Landry later apologized to James and told James he was always available to talk if James ever needed anything. Neither player has been suspended by the team, nor does this appear to warrant that.

Both players apologized in front of the team a day later. Another player on the team said both players told the team that they were sorry they created a distraction.

Coincidentally, both players are competing for return jobs on the team (see the note below about that), but that was not believed to be a factor in their dispute.

The view here: The incident appears to be an anomaly in a locker-room filled with players considered high-character, so it shouldn’t be cause for great concern.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Andrew Siciliano @AndrewSiciliano
Browns inactive:
QB Austin Davis
DB Justin Gilbert
RB Robert Turbin
LB Nate Orchard
WR Dwayne Bowe
TE E.J. Bibbs
96 DL Xavier Cooper

Our pass rush. :(

Tom Penny

There is this place up in the city that has the best beer cheese dipping for soft pretzels. I need to buy this in bulk for gameday.

Drive to this place and get the roast pork. It will literally change your life like mine right now :)

o.jpg

He's got a hamstring injury.

His week one dream is dead already.

“I'm very, very confident,” Bowe said, via Cleveland.com. “We have a talented core, our group. All it takes is time. We'll let the doubters doubt. When we get on this field and work, we know what we've got as a team, the chemistry. When Week 1 comes around, we're going to show a lot of doubters how a high-powered offense really moves.”

RBH

Week 1 inactives (so far)

Colts at Bills

Colts: CB Greg Toler, RB Vick Ballard, LB Robert Mathis, CB D’Joun Smith, OL Hugh Thornton, OL Denzelle Good, DL Billy Winn

Bills: WR Marquise Goodwin, QB EJ Manuel, RB Bryce Brown, LB Tony Steward, C Gabe Ikard, TE Chris Gragg, DT Andre Fluellen

Packers at Bears

Packers: QB Brett Hundley CB Ladarius Gunter S Morgan Burnett RB Alonzo Harris LB Andy Mulumba G Lane Taylor TE Kennard Backman

Bears: QB David Fales, CB Tracy Porter, RB Ka’Deem Carey, LB Jon Bostic, C Hroniss Grasu, T Tayo Fabuluje, WR Cameron Meredith

Chiefs at Texans

Chiefs: QB Aaron Murray, DB Steven Nelson, CB Marcus Cooper, OL Jeff Allen, WR Frankie Hammond Jr., DL Rakeem Nunez-Roches, TE Brian Parker

Texans: RB Arian Foster, CB Jumal Rolle, S Lonnie Ballentine, LB Carlos Thompson, LB Mike Mohamed, OL Kendall Lamm, OL Xavier Su’a-Filo

Panthers at Jaguars

Panthers: DT Star Lotulelei, S Dean Marlowe, RB Brandon Wegher, TE Richie Brockel, LB David Mayo, OL Nate Chandler, WR Kevin Norwood

Jaguars: WR Marqise Lee, RB Toby Gerhart, OL A.J. Cann, OL Luke Bowanko, TE Julius Thomas, DE Andre Branch, DT Sen’Derrick Marks

Browns at Jets

Browns: WR Dwayne Bowe, CB Justin Gilbert, QB Austin Davis, RB Robert Turbin, LB Nate Orchard, TE E.J. Bibbs, DL Xavier Cooper

Jets: QB Geno Smith, WR Devin Smith, CB Dexter McDougle, RB Zac Stacy, OL Jarvis Harrison, OL Ben Ijalana, DL Deon Simon

Seahawks at Rams

Seahawks: WR B.J. Daniels, CB Tharold Simon, FB Will Tukuafu, LB Mike Morgan, G Mark Glowinski, G Kritjan Sokoli, DT David King

Rams: RB Todd Gurley, RB Tre Mason, WR Brian Quick, T Andrew Donnal, T Darrell Williams, LB Daren Bates, QB Sean Mannion

Dolphins at Redskins

Dolphins: CB Will Davis, CB Tony Lippett, RB Jonas Gray, LB Chris McCain, T Jason Fox, WR Matt Hazel, DT A.J. Francis

Redskins: QB Robert Griffin III, WR Rashad Ross, LB Jackson Jeffcoat, G Spencer Long, T Tom Compton, G Arie Kouandjio, TE Anthony McCoy

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/09/13/week-one-early-inactives-5/

cdyhybrid

Seahawks sideline reporter:

Ian Furness ‏@IanFurnessSea 36m
Doors not open yet for fans but was told less than 30,000 seats actually sold as of Friday. May be more in here but..

Top Bottom