• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 1 |OT| - A Fraud’s Quest for Gold

vB2hi0e.jpg

Da Burs

No.

Mech is my dog, but I ain't Mech. Plus I like to remain in my father's will. My little brother once bought a Lakers cap and I think my dad hates him since.

No. You wouldn't even start my boy Mallett

That's understandable because the Lakers are the Yankees of the NBA. Why would being an a Houston fan make you drop out of the will. Now becoming a Dallas fan..

I don't have to worry about a will from my folks because it would be like that episode of Married with Children and Al scares the kids with putting them in the will.

Also to be fair a broken down back up or a broken down cokehead.. If they want a cokehead who can get fans in the seats, they'd have traded for Manziel.

That's understandable because the Lakers are the Yankees of the NBA. Why would being an a Houston fan make you drop out of the will. Now becoming a Dallas fan..

I don't have to worry about a will from my folks because it would be like that episode of Married with Children and Al scares the kids with putting them in the will.

Also to be fair a broken down back up or a broken down cokehead.. If they want a cokehead who can get fans in the seats, they'd have traded for Manziel.

It's Boston or GTFO.

I wanna inherit the McLaren, so I ain't changing teams for the world.

Z8mFGXl.gif

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Surprised you pats are excited for the games today considering there probably wont be much cheating going on.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
BG for today's game I am giving you the responsibility of throwing dem pizza lunchables on the field when Crow gets loose.

Make sure these hoes know!

Finally it's here. Going to make homemade German pretzels and chili today.

Here's to hoping the games are better than the quality of my food.

Damn you.

I want chili now :(

It's Boston or GTFO.

I wanna inherit the McLaren, so I ain't changing teams for the world.

Z8mFGXl.gif

I know nothing about cars and don't really care about them. and looked up what a McLaren is..

I understand now and I applaud your convictions. You win your car from your father.

Beach

Morning all. I trust you all will be rooting for the Raiders against the Bengals.

Bought the NFL Sunday ticket streaming yesterday for the first time, only $100 as a student so why not. Hope it pulls through.

WedgeX

Banned
Man I wanna watch the Lions and Chargers, not the aints and the cards. Stupid fox. Should really know that at least a third of the DMV are migrants from Michigan.

Browns-GAF is a monarchy not a democracy.

We are ruled by King Wes.

BG once was an ignorant slut who tried to usurp the throne but failed. Our good king Wes took pity on him and let him live.

To be king, you have to show up and help guide your subjects and since Wes is busy with the real world. BG rules over us Kave and you can sit there and like it mascot. Unless you wanna take the throne? I'll stop you. BG for life

The Kingdom of Brownonia

Browntopia. Where we all live in factories and work 6 days a week and Sundays are a reminder that life sucks and never gets better.

Top Bottom