• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 1 |OT| - A Fraud’s Quest for Gold

Tabris

I missed Sundays. They have felt so empty for the last 7 months. Feels good to be on the couch watching pre-football analysis. It's cold too so I'm wrapped in a blanket. It feels so comfortable!

I have a new girlfriend from last season and I haven't had the protected Sunday conversation yet. I'll have to figure out the best way to approach it :)

RBH

COynvmiUsAAIYOl.jpg

The Chiefs aren't happy with the condition of the field here in Houston. This is one seam...
https://mobile.twitter.com/adamteicher/status/643073283361927168

I missed Sundays. They have felt so empty for the last 7 months. Feels good to be on the couch watching pre-football analysis. It's cold too so I'm wrapped in a blanket. It feels so comfortable!

I have a new girlfriend from last season and I haven't had the protected Sunday conversation yet. I'll have to figure out the best way to approach it :)

Just ask her to watch it with you, hope she turns you down. If you don't ask prepare for a bigger headache. Unless you got a super chill girl, in which case congrats to you.

Bread

Banned

"Listen honey, unless your name is Manning I don't want to see you on Sunday."

Vire

Guys I'm having a minor panic attack, I can't remember the channel number here in south Florida for Redzone on Comcast. Is there a site somewhere I can pull this up?

Nesotenso

I am thinking about joining one of the fantasy leagues to educate myself better about the game. The OP has three. Which one is the best for someone new to fantasy football?

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
My Pick of the Week is the Chargers. Different opinions!

I pick the Chargers, too. I have no problem with people picking Detroit. I do have a problem with them thinking Detroit goes on the road and wins by 20-30.

MechDX

shaun smith ‏@autumnsjs90 · 51m51 minutes ago
Chiefs fans I love yall & I will always be a chief but when u have chumps like Eric fisher pulling this crap cause he scared of jj we lose

Got damn!

I'm afraid of her saying yes. She is pretty chill.

This is just my experience, but the backlash from you "shutting her out of a part of your life" and "putting sports above her" is 10x bigger headache than just watching the games with her. She may say yes the first time but odds are she'll get bored and won't come back next week.

Top Bottom