• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 1 |OT| - A Fraud’s Quest for Gold

I'm just surprised that few Rams fans bought tickets for their Super Bowl.

Rest assured that we won't throw a quick slant on the goal line.

We won't get that far :(

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/COy3ww0UAAAl4R4.jpg:large

brian-hoyer-reaction-after-beating-saints.gif

zychi

Banned
Gonna suck when the Luck era ends in utter disappointment and he leaves to the Texans.

Dallas over Houston if Romo retires. Team is built to win and he's a Texas boy. Jerry can pay him too.

Best QB and Best/2nd best WR in the league? jesus.gif

MechDX

Dallas over Houston if Romo retires. Team is built to win and he's a Texas boy. Jerry can pay him too.

Luck is 100% goober. Would come to Houston so his grandparents can watch him play every Sunday.

I joke but I cant see Irsay leaving Luck walk in any way, shape or form. If Luck leaves it will be his doing. Once again he too much of a goober to walk

Quikies83

KCFX comparing field to the old Philly Vet field.

Fisher is active but not starting.

Hoping for no injuries between both teams on this field.

Spinluck

Irsay is right. He's right about Polian/Dungy not doing enough with Manning, and Pagano/Grigson not doing enough with Luck. He was way too patient with Dungy. Glad he won't be with Pagano

Grigson is just as responsible lmao.

In his time here, Hilton and Vontae have been his best moves. The amount of dogshit decisions still outweigh those though.

It would take a catastrophic injury for Romo to retire before 2018 or so, he just loves being on the field too much.

squicken

Grigson is just as responsible lmao.

In his time here, Hilton and Vontae have been his best moves. The amount of dogshit decisions still outweigh those though.

To me they are a packaged deal. I want both gone. But I have seen Rex and BB put crap talent on the field at times and coax good performance. Pagano doesn't seem able to do that, which kind of sucks when he is a defensive coach

JABEE

Glazer has the spygate tape? He won't say anything about it? He must have some NDA with the NFL.
And Congress had the nerve to attempt to pressure him into giving up evidence against the league.

Glazer said "You better have subpoena power or fuck off. I know where my bread is buttered."

Top Bottom