• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 1 |OT| - A Fraud’s Quest for Gold

Tabris

I can't wait to cheer for BUF when they play the Pats. Finally Pats will have a challenging team in their division.

They may have to cheat more to win their divisional games instead of mainly cheating for their non-divisional and playoff games.

WO55XR7.jpg

TheFatOne

I still don't understand the hype the Colts got this pre season. Anyone who picked this team to make it to the super bowl are morons. Soft team with a shit head coach that lacks talent.

Luck carries that team, top 5 drafting team without him

True that, the GM and the coaches are (and have been for quite some time) annoyingly awful and should give up their salaries straight to Andrew.

Luck has made some bad throws today, but putting this game on him is way off.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
First half impressions
- Taylor's poise is increasing. I worry about him breaking down if something goes wrong.
- The defense may even be better than I had hoped.
- Teams are going to work on locking down McCoy. Taylor needs to build some report with Watkins.
- Darby is promising.
- I'm still not sold on McCoy.

Narag

I still don't understand the hype the Colts got this pre season. Anyone who picked this team to make it to the super bowl are morons. Soft team with a shit head coach that lacks talent.

Combination of how far they got in the playoffs last year + O on paper. zzz

Spinluck

Luck and his amazing ability to throw punts in the postseason got the analyst hyped up!

Gigglepoo

Exaggeration, but I mostly agree. It's why I picked their opposite (Baltimore)

Top Bottom