• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 1 |OT| - A Fraud’s Quest for Gold

npa189

SeahawksGAF!

What's your issue in Seahawks game?

Onside Kickoff Call? No Kam? Bevell Playing Call? O-Line?

(Mine's that LoB isn't that intimidating as last season, Deion Bailey Tripped Up on Clutch moments...)

Which do you think is the biggest problem for the future of this season?

I'm not worried about why we lost and it was on road game but damn good football.

Just give Kam all the $20s from beer sales at the next home game, and get this done. The LoB at full power wouldn't have let that game even go to OT.

kas be like
BtG9HK5.gif

bionic77

SeahawksGAF!

What's your issue in Seahawks game?

Onside Kickoff Call? No Kam? Bevell Playing Call? O-Line?

(Mine's that LoB isn't that intimidating as last season, Deion Bailey Tripped Up on Clutch moments...)

Which do you think is the biggest problem for the future of this season?

I'm not worried about why we lost and it was on road game but damn good football.
Their defense is not dominant anymore and Wussle is a fraud and can't carry them on offense.

I told you this before the season!

MechDX

Why does it fall apart?

"What is a zone defense?"

Look at his history as a DC everywhere he has been. First year great then after that it declines.

It is odd but it is also fact. A fact Bills fans warned me about in 2011 and I didn't listen

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Seahawks started out 3-3 last year and everyone was claiming their defense wasn't as good as before then too..

Patriots got blown out on MNF in the first month of the season last year and everyone declared their season over.

People overreact to anything that happens early in the season. Especially week 1.

Crud

Banned
Hey there was some good that came out of that game in the end. Still lost though but it's something.

Yup we be aight. We now know to never start Hoyer again. Ever.

Mallet starts the rest of the season.

No fucking discussion about it OB needs to make the change permanent.

_woLf

@scohenPI

So the #Seahawks' onside kick wasn't supposed to be an onside kick, according to Carroll. Should have been a squib kick.

Also Hauschka fucked up the kick that was returned too, kicked to the wrong side. Kicker controversy in Seattle!!!!

Top Bottom