• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 1 |OT| - A Fraud’s Quest for Gold

In NOLA airport, with only 2 tvs in the bar so I can't watch the Cin/Oak game but only getting updates on my phone.

But holy hell, Eifert needs to stay healthy this year.

Spinluck

Flacco gets sacked multiple times and can't start a drive, and nothing.

Peyton is still getting in sync with his new o-line and everything is doom and gloom.

Give him some time. Remember, 1st game in 2012 Peyton didn't throw a TD until 3rd quarter.

Lmao, I think I've watched Peyton longer than you, he's done dude. He would've roasted this terrible secondary play by the Ravens by now if he still had anything left.

They aren't even afraid of him going deep. Regular season King is now regular season noodle :(.

Tabris

Lmao, I think I've watched Peyton longer than you, he's done dude. He would've roasted this terrible secondary play by the Ravens by now if he still had anything left.

They aren't even afraid of him going deep. Regular season King is now regular season noodle :(.

It's been a damn quarter. Andrew Luck did jack shit in his first quarter this year btw :p

Actually he did jack shit until garbage time.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
IMO coaching staff should've taken a time out right there. It was 3rd down, with 25 seconds, clock running, Rivers was adjusting the call and we have 3 time outs.

Spinluck

It's been a damn quarter. Andrew Luck did jack shit in his first quarter this year btw :p

Actually he did jack shit until garbage time.

There isn't a team in the known universe that would take Peyton over Luck right now.

He had a great career but it's time to hang it up and try and live a healthy life. Dude jokes about not being able to feel his fingers, that shit is fucked up.

Also PeyPey 1-2 against Luck! Including postseason!

Tabris

I can't post in this thread until Manning's in sync later this game and scoring multiple touchdowns, so I can shove it down your throats.

Top Bottom