• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 1 |OT| - A Fraud’s Quest for Gold

Jonm1010

Banned
payton out of his mind punting with only one timeout. more junk time for the saints now.

We have a young D that has been gassed since the start of the fourth and a veteran QB. I don't get it either.

Either Payton made a huge error of judgment or he really has no faith in our offense. Heck maybe both.

j-wood

I'm not saying Mariota is going to be a Hall of Famer. But today, he looked great. Was it against the bucs? Yeah, but the bucs are still an NFL team, and as we all know, a team can win on any given sunday.

1 game into the season, Mariota looks legit, and certainly a HELL of alot better than VY or Locker. I do think he'll certainly make the Titans competitive in the division this year.

Drakeon

We have a young D that has been gassed since the start of the fourth and a veteran QB. I don't get it either.

Either Payton made a huge error of judgment or he really has no faith in our offense. Heck maybe both.

I find it exceedingly hard to believe he'd have more faith in his defense than his offense. But you're right, his decision to punt there was a head scratcher for sure.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Saints DC is the only job other than prostitute where you get paid for blowing it.

EDIT: I guess gender doesn't matter

squicken

Peyton needs to be demoted to game manager status.

If he can at least make intermediate throws, they might have a chance.

But in the postseason where he has already struggled against defenses, it's not likely. He would need a 2000 or 2006 BAL tier defense.

Unless you have a head coach and owner tilting the odds, all teams need luck to succeed in the postseason. Peyton will need his teammates to carry him and have the good fortune for a couple things go his way

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Wow what an impressive day from Matt Stafford and that amazing 1-2 punch of Tate and Megatron! Combined 6 catches and 60 yards?

NFCNorth ON NOTICE

Is this for Kas? Because I don't remember anyone else saying this.

Good game today against the Saints. I was worried going into the half, but Arizona came out in the 3rd and 4th. It's a good day to be a Cardinals fan. Really happy Fitz had a good day.

Top Bottom