• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 1 |OT| - A Fraud’s Quest for Gold

Miracle

PKrQBEB.jpg

Doorman

Like, it's week one, and I really don't want to overreact. But man, that was a bad football team I saw today and I don't see how that team can make enough changes to win ten or eleven games.

I mean, at least Abdullah looked good.

Abdullah does look good and it was good to see that they aren't afraid to utilize him. On the other side of the coin, Calvin Johnson felt like a total non-factor, which is odd. At the end of the day, though, People have been saying "this is the make-or-break year for Stafford" for at least three to four years now, and he's still not making it.

We scored on our opening drive, and the offense obtained a whopping 7 points for the entire rest of the game, despite being given great field position from a few good kick returns and two additional turnovers. I've never seen the Chargers defense referred to as some unstoppable force, and for the weapons we have available, 14 points is just pathetic. Maybe they can improve but after the offseason, we're still seeing Stafford make the same ill-advised throws under pressure that he has for years now and I don't personally believe that's an instinct he'll ever shake off.

Spinluck

Unless you have a head coach and owner tilting the odds, all teams need luck to succeed in the postseason. Peyton will need his teammates to carry him and have the good fortune for a couple things go his way

Yeah, hoping he can get into form, would suck for him to go out fizzing.

This Denver team around him looks great though, and I'm liking Kube's calls so far.

Top Bottom