• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 1 |OT| - A Fraud’s Quest for Gold

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Nope. I was able to watch everything yesterday.

Just make sure the app is updated.

Thanks!

Do you have to use your phone? Can I login using an iPad? It's not connected to Verizon. Can't seem to find any way to login on it. Bunch of cable provider login info (including Verizon Fios, which is not the same apparently)

J.J. Watt had nine tackles, six for loss, two sacks and three hits on the quarterback. Jared Crick had three tackles. Vince Wilfork didn’t show up on the stat sheet.

They played the run well enough most of the time. Brian Cushing had a game-high 10 tackles. Jadeveon Clowney showed his explosiveness when he made two important plays.

Vince Wilfork will almost never show up on the stat sheet. His role is to plug running lanes and free up pass rushers by forcing multiple guys to block him. He is a hog and a beast in the middle and demands respect.

Gotcha.. When Cowboys fans butch sometimes about him.. I wanna point to the infamous jersey and go.. It can always be worse.

I think he is an above average qb who will develop into a good qb.. I think he will have a decent night though and the vikebike will win. Sorry FMT

So you think he is better than 16 qbs in the league? I don't agree.... at least not unquestionably. Lets not forget ponder had a great 2nd year and led the vikes to 10-6 and the playoffs.

@Cody_Stoots
Judging by what Bill O'Brien said today, that he knows who the starter is, and Ryan Mallett's body language in the locker room, expect Hoyer

#RIPMech

LJ11

Seahawks o-line grades from yesterday:

Give me a break judging anything else about the offense after a performance like that.

OL is trash. Not taking any credit from St Louis either, great DL if not the best in the NFL. Just got bullied up front.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Vince Wilfork will almost never show up on the stat sheet. His role is to plug running lanes and free up pass rushers by forcing multiple guys to block him. He is a hog and a beast in the middle and demands respect.

yea he wont. On the first plays of the game I said to my wife, look at that big fat ass in the middle of the defense, we've never had that!

jmdajr

Thanks!

Do you have to use your phone? Can I login using an iPad? It's not connected to Verizon. Can't seem to find any way to login on it. Bunch of cable provider login info (including Verizon Fios, which is not the same apparently)

No. It only works on a verizon mobile phone. No tablets or web.

cdyhybrid

Apparently Ed Werder reported over the weekend that Paul Allen is done with negotiations with Kam. ESPN, so I'm taking it with a grain of salt, but if it's true - see you in Week 10 Kam!

I could not get it to work full screen and do PIP.

It only did the 4 way picture in the smaller screen view.

Is that normal or was it fucking up or should I use another browser (I was on Safari). Definitely no option for that on the PS4.

Fuuuuck that. I will stick to watching on the PS4 and switching back to tv for the local broadcast.

Also Colts fans don't get to talk about shitty defenses. You WISH your team had the Steelers defense!

Its over.

Give this man the Time Person of the Year Award.
Bionic if we are talking NFL Sunday ticket on the PS4 what's crappy about that is no playoffs games will be aired on there and you will probably only get to watch a handful of Steelers games because there is no Sunday night or Monday night football games neither.

Pepiope

Apparently Ed Werder reported over the weekend that Paul Allen is done with negotiations with Kam. ESPN, so I'm taking it with a grain of salt, but if it's true - see you in Week 10 Kam!
Stupid move if that's the case. It sucks either way. Even if he returns he probably won't be in game shape and he'll be at a greater risk of injury.

Zeke

Marshall Faulkner said Christine Michael will be starting soon. Someone has go if that's true backfield is gonna be way too crowded with DMC, randle and Dunbar.

cdyhybrid

Stupid move if that's the case. It sucks either way. Even if he returns he probably won't be in game shape and he'll be at a greater risk of injury.

He might still be rusty even if he were here anyway, since he was rehabbing an injury over the offseason, so I'm not too worried about that.

JABEE

Always Photogenic

ciWraOR.jpg

Pepiope

He might still be rusty even if he were here anyway, since he was rehabbing an injury over the offseason, so I'm not too worried about that.
Thurmond would look really good in a Seattle uniform again. If you guys need a replacement...We'll take troubled Kam off your hands.
Always Photogenic

http://i.imgur.com/ciWraOR.jpg[/IMG[/QUOTE]
Looking like the grinch with that smile(?).

Why are Colts WRs always gigantic pussys?

This reminds me of in the postseason during the Manning era where teams like the Steelers and Pats would shove their shit in and then Polian and Irsay would complain to the league. It just boggles my mind. No fighting for the ball or any separation/leverage, and bitch about press coverage. I get if they're holding, but it's not even that. Yesterday, Andre Johnson looked like he couldn't play longer than 15 mins and just got shittier as the game went on. I can barely remember any contested catches being made, they were just rough housed by this Bills D. And then of course when this happens for long stretches, Luck eventually says fuck it and just starts taking chances (like the shit deep throw to TY).

AJ and Moncrief looked like they have never been hit hard before, and stopped looking upfield for YAC and were already bracing themselves for contact. TY has the obligatory 1-3 plays where he gives up if the DB is too handsy, and then Luck still stares him down even though TY has mentally logged out of the play. Lol.

I hope Hilton comes back healthy, but I have to say I'm glad Luck is going to have to gel with the other guys in the meantime. When you have a butter OL and you're getting hit every play-- I know it can build bad habits like staring the same 1-2 guys down, but he did it even when he had time.

once this Andre Johnson emerges he will be scary. I am definitely use to seeing the guy be quiet and humble but with some fight in him.
andre-johnson-fight-gif-o.gif

rando14

7torms coming....

I'd rather have a thread full of kas than one where everyone hates their team and thinks they suck.

I will admit I do enjoy Kas' troll game, it is usually pretty funny esp when lots of folks go nuts over his posts....

Bread

Banned
Why are Colts WRs always gigantic pussys?

This reminds me of in the postseason during the Manning era where teams like the Steelers and Pats would shove their shit in and then Polian and Irsay would complain to the league. It just boggles my mind. No fighting for the ball or any separation/leverage, and bitch about press coverage. I get if they're holding, but it's not even that. Yesterday, Andre Johnson looked like he couldn't play longer than 15 mins and just got shittier as the game went on. I can barely remember any contested catches being made, they were just rough housed by this Bills D. And then of course when this happens for long stretches, Luck eventually says fuck it and just starts taking chances (like the shit deep throw to TY).

AJ and Moncrief looked like they have never been hit hard before, and stopped looking upfield for YAC and were already bracing themselves for contact. TY has the obligatory 1-3 plays where he gives up if the DB is too handsy, and then Luck still stares him down even though TY has mentally logged out of the play. Lol.

I hope Hilton comes back healthy, but I have to say I'm glad Luck is going to have to gel with the other guys in the meantime. When you have a butter OL and you're getting hit every play-- I know it can build bad habits like staring the same 1-2 guys down, but he did it even when he had time.
you are soft like your team

RBH

NFL-GAF friends........

Will you be cheering for the disgusting Tebow-backstabbing Eagles tonight?

Or for the Falcons?
aFdNU4n.gif

Top Bottom