• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 1 |OT| - A Fraud’s Quest for Gold

Tarkus

Sure thing!

versed.jpg
That's for pussies! Get the fentanyl.

bionic77

Bionic if we are talking NFL Sunday ticket on the PS4 what's crappy about that is no playoffs games will be aired on there and you will probably only get to watch a handful of Steelers games because there is no Sunday night or Monday night football games neither.
I have cable so I get the main shit.

For some reason Allentown often has smelly Jets games despite it being in PA thus requiring me to get Sunday Ticket.

Honestly it seems like an awesome service that is probably worth the full price.

RBH

Hey dude, excited for the Falcons tonight?
How do you think they will do? :)

Nervous. Honestly don't have a clue how this team is going to do tonight with all of the turnover that has gone on. I feel like it'll either be fantastic or a complete disaster tonight, no middle ground. Offensive line is the biggest question mark, but excited as hell to see how the offense does overall with Coleman and Freeman playing. If Ryan gets any semblance of time on a consistent basis, then it should be a good one.

Nervous. Honestly don't have a clue how this team is going to do tonight with all of the turnover that has gone on. I feel like it'll either be fantastic or a complete disaster tonight, no middle ground. Offensive line is the biggest question mark, but excited as hell to see how the offense does overall with Coleman and Freeman playing. If Ryan gets any semblance of time on a consistent basis, then it should be a good one.
Thanks for the insight.
I've only started watching Football for the last couple of seasons and I'm still learning all of the positions and stuff and the intricacies of each team, heh.
This helps.

rokkerkory

He's a hybrid. Do not think of him as a RB. He is more of a slot WR.

Edit: Just cause

Okay Sproles it is... :D

edit: about 16 points ahead right now with a) sproles and b) cody parkey left on plate vs c) carlos hyde d) matt bryant and e) SF defense

It's gonna be close

Top Bottom