• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 1 |OT| - A Fraud’s Quest for Gold

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I was like "who is this Charles Johnson, did the Vikings draft him and should we focus on him next week?"

Trent: "Charles Johnson is a guy Norv Turner liked from Cleveland who they brought over and have high hopes for."

Oh

To be fair to dilfer, he was a starter and backup for a long time in the nfl, she hes no 5 time pro bowler, but you dont make it that long without being at least ok

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
I was like "who is this Charles Johnson, did the Vikings draft him and should we focus on him next week?"

Trent: "Charles Johnson is a guy Norv Turner liked from Cleveland who they brought over and have high hopes for."

Oh

He was pegged as the top target, had a solid year with teddy last year.

Drakeon

Oh

They stole him off Cleveland's practice squad and he is better than any receiver currently on the Browns.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
CO6uAmJWwAA27tU.jpg

Aaron Hernandez?

Yeah.. I don't know. Carruth had his pregnant girlfriend executed and then went on the run.

*looking at his Wikipedia page* I didn't know the baby survived but became brain damaged.

That to me is just.. Eww. It's as bad if not worse than Hernandez at least to me.. But I don't know. But let's continue watching this shitheap of a game.

Top Bottom