• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 1 |OT| - A Fraud’s Quest for Gold

JABEE

O I completely get that, but what did he do tonight? Or is it just a reminder that he's a scumbag?
Just a reminder. The sports media glossing over child abuse is annoying. Pretending like Adrian Peterson overcame something.

Sports media guys were predicting that he could win Comeback Player of the Year.

Miracle

spin.0.gif

So good.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Just a reminder. The sports media glossing over child abuse is annoying. Pretending like Adrian Peterson overcame something.

Sports media guys were predicting that he could win Comeback Player of the Year.

Agreed very unfortunate, but that's the nature of the NFL as a whole.

Only thing I can guess is that a large chunk of the population believe that all he did was spank his kid and never saw the pictures of the cuts and bruises. So they get all pissy about the whole thing.

I did.. Wow.. he basically skated and jesus.. give the guy something because that shit ain't normal and no reasonable person does that shit. unreal

Did he even get any fuckin mandatory therapy or something because I don't honestly remember?

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
They need to move the kick offs back or get rid of the play. I know the league wants the latter; Just get it over with.

Miracle

Only thing I can guess is that a large chunk of the population believe that all he did was spank his kid and never saw the pictures of the cuts and bruises. So they get all pissy about the whole thing.

I remember some people posting on Facebook defending AP even after the photos were posted. Thinks that kind of thing is normal and/or think that kid somehow deserved it.

So fucked up.

JCizzle

He had the first down running, but passed. First time I've been impressed tonight!

Drink whoever was calling him out for reads!!!

Top Bottom