• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 1 |OT| - A Fraud’s Quest for Gold

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
It really is such bullshit, every year the NFCN is the Green Bay invitational and it is never going to change. Lions are a total fucking joke, Cutler is the worst, and the Vikings look horrible so far. 8-8 might win this disaster of a division.

Fucking please.

We lost to a great Chargers team, opening week, on the road, who were favored by 2 points.

Get your "Lions are a joke, Eagles offense will revolutionize the NFL" hyperbole out of here.

At least our offense can put up points unlike your noodle arm led Sam Bradford offense.

Fucking please.

We lost to a great Chargers team, opening week, on the road, who were favored by 2 points.

Get your "Lions are a joke, Eagles offense will revolutionize the NFL" hyperbole out of here.

At least our offense can put up points unlike your noodle arm led Sam Bradford offense.

Yeah huge difference between 28 and 24, and lol at you calling the Chargers great after talking down about them all week.

zychi

Banned
If the Bucs don't lose another game, then we can make the Super Bowl.

If a team score more points then their opponent, they'll win the game. If they win more games than their opponents, they'll make the playoffs.

If you hand the ball off, the guy with the ball should run downfield, it'll give them a nice little gain.

It's like listening to a 4 year old explain football. How did he get hired?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I....I...I'm sor....FUCK TEBOW!! FUCK HIM!!!

Picture of the Bucs season:

dumpster-fire-o.gif

Miracle

Russell is having his WIlly Beamin season. Next year will be his redemption, but this season belongs to Aaron.

For Aaron's sake I do expect a "now I'm fucking mad" type of season considering what happened last year. Which is scary to say considering how good he is regardless of his mood or mindset.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

By all accounts so far, yes. Great veteran QB, solid young skill players on the team and what seemed like a solid defense.

It's only Week 1 but the Phillip River Chargers have always usually been a factor in the playoffs or playoff race. They certainly looked better than the Broncos yesterday.

Top Bottom