• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 1 |OT| - A Fraud’s Quest for Gold

j-wood

Dilfer is the fucking worst. It's like he's trying to prove he played qb and wasn't absolutely terrible.

Oh that's just a HITCH 45 CUT BACK FADE PROGRESSION OFF THE ROUTE

Stop fucking telling at me.

I was watching this on mute all night.

Turned on the volume when Dilfer started freaking the fuck out about Kaep's progressions.

Who the fuck cares Trent? Nobody. That's who.

"I'm not sure what they saw there" there was a blatant face mask that almost pushed off the lineman's helmet. I'm a Vikings fan and I saw that as clear as day.

This guy sucks.

methodman

Banned
Look, it's not great, but let's not pretend it's similar to how we were last year burning timeouts like 1 minute into the third quarter and being down 2 timeouts with 7 minutes left in the third quarter.
Yeah it's not the same at all. I actually like what I'm seeing from our offense. Our d is stellar

NightOnyx

everything about this game is so terrible! However, as bad as the quality of football and refs are, it's Berman and especially Dilfer that are by far the worst part of this game. I don't think I can make it another quarter...

JCizzle

That DB was going to blow him up if the ball was up, and it was high enough for him to get his hands under it. The throw really wasn't that terrible in my opinion.

Drakeon

Gotta say, I'm super impressed with the right side of the Oline for not completely shitting the bed. Kap has not been constantly running for his life after every play, so it's better than what I had been expecting.

Gotta say, I'm super impressed with the right side of the Oline for not completely shitting the bed. Kap has not been constantly running for his life after every play, so it's better than what I had been expecting.

Helps that the O-line hasn't really been asked to drop back pass block. A lot of redirection roll outs.

Gigglepoo

I just realized that Adrian Peterson has The Worst Player in the NFL title. Nice to have someone new now that Donte Stallworth is no longer in the league.

RBH

Can't ESPN sign better announcers? :/

It's either these guys:

Trent-Dilfer-Chris-Berman.jpg

Or these guys:

The+Mikes.jpg

Top Bottom