• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 1 |OT| - A Fraud’s Quest for Gold

brentech

Basically stiff arms the defender while the ball is in the air and when that arm gets locked he still wins. Lose lose for the Steelers.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Pats cheating playing to their game strength, but I haven't seen a Steelers dirty blindside knee crushing jaw breaking hit yet. Maybe all these young guys haven't been taught the Steeler way.

Yeah Steelers would never be dirty.

Mike_Tomlin_Tripping_Jacoby_Jones_Ravens_Steelers.jpg

bionic77

The call was iffy but hard to feel sympathy for the Steelers tonight. Considering how badly our secondary has played just the fact that the guy was within 5 yards would make someone think he was cheating.

I say that as a Steelers fan!

Trey

Pretty blatant actually

Pats fans continuing to prove they don't know the rules of football.

Explains a lot, really.

Really? I can definitely see it effecting a handful of games this year. Plenty of Cundiffs, Kaedings, etc. out there.

It's a non play. A formality. Maybe percentage drops from 99 percent made to 92, but that's not making the game any better. Games shouldn't be won or lost on fluke misses.

Yeah Steelers would never be dirty.

Mike_Tomlin_Tripping_Jacoby_Jones_Ravens_Steelers.jpg

I can't believe anybody keeps seriously bringing that up when 1) Tomlin thought it was funny, 2) we thought it was funny the second it happened, and 3) the only person who didn't immediately think it was funny (Jones) after the game said he thought it was funny

I mean if someone had said Pats would have 21 points in the third, that would be about in line with people's expectations and most would have predicted that the Steelers would still be right in it.

The real story is that it's the third quarter and the Steelers have no TDs. People were saying this was the best offense in football and they have come out flat tonight.

I mean if someone had said Pats would have 21 points in the third, that would be about in line with people's expectations and most would have predicted that the Steelers would still be right in it.

The real story is that it's the third quarter and the Steelers have no TDs. People were saying this was the best offense in football and they have come out flat tonight.

To be fair. Bryant and le'veon are out and that severely hamstrings them.

Top Bottom