• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 10 |OT| - A Fraud is Not Clearly Better Than Blaine Gabbert

Godslay

Banned
Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 9m9 minutes ago
As long as Manning is healthy enough to play, Kubiak says he remains Broncos starter

Kubes loyal enough to the captain to stick with him while he sinks the ship.

I know it sounds absurd given GAF hyperbole, but with a three game lead in the division you don't need to panic. You can go back to Manning and see if he figures it out next week, and you give him the time to do so.

If he shits it up the next week or two, and the division makes a move to catch up, you adjust and transition to the next guy. The division keeps spinning it's wheels so until someone makes a move, Manning will get time.

It's just the way it will be until it's not feasible anymore. I guess we'll get called Manning defenders around here, but that's fine.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
With the Giants' loss, no team in the NFC East or AFC South is over .500. We have company!--Twitter

So awesome
If someone told me you could flex this thursday's football game but only with an NFC East divisional matchup I'd tell them no thanks.

squicken

American Football is getting to be like Game of Thrones for me.

You wait all week, only to see horribly gruesome injuries happen to your favourite characters removing them from the show, and in the end the bad guys win and you feel like shit. The bad guys ALWAYS win.

I really need to drop it like I dropped that show, but I can't. If 20 seasons of Patriots domination over the AFC East haven't broken me, nothing will.

Yep. That's actually very much what football is. Evil wins and lots of good people go down badly

cdyhybrid

Belichick will use his dark magic and get Fisher to waive Welker.

#BringHimHome

That sounds like a great move.

j7uEWDE.gif

KingBroly

Banned
What's the racists schedule look like? Mostly divisional, right?

smh...if you don't like the name, call em Washington, not something a fifth grader would say.

We play the Panthers next week then we have the Bills, Bears, Cowboys twice, Eagles, and Giants somewhere in there.

Top Bottom