• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 10 |OT| - A Fraud is Not Clearly Better Than Blaine Gabbert

Nah. He's a great player, but they have enough on their team to make the impact negligible I think.
Edelman single handedly saved drives for them on a constant basis, the squirmy fucker

no way they just replace him. amendola isn't as good. look at how Brady was trying to force throws in the second quarter

Godslay

Banned
It's always been Gronk, Brady, Edelman and in that order.

Any of those three go down, Pats will probably struggle given the team.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
I honestly think they will.. Jesus. The bungles might be the favorites right now...

Hell has frozen over..

The pats have no shot against the bengals now unfortunately. This is a devastating blow. Only hope is they can grab a week 1 bye and hope he recovers like Dez somehow :(. Not a career threatener, but most definitely a nagging injury

Bengals to represent AFC.

Agreed unfortunately :(.

The pats have no shot against the bengals now unfortunately. This is a devastating blow. Only hope is they can grab a week 1 bye and hope he recovers like Dez somehow :(. Not a career threatener, but most definitely a nagging injury.

I agree.. Christ, that ginger is gonna lead the bungles to a Super Bowl...

There is no God..

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Amendola can give them 90% of Edelman. They'll be fine

I don't understand how people can think this. Amendola got his chance as a number 1 WR on this team and he was a disaster. On top of that Julian is a ridiculously underrated wr, a beast in the open field, and sure handed outside of when his fingers are dislocated. Amendola is a great 3rd/4th option where he's lost in the mix or not keyed in on, but he does not get the seperation Edelman gets.

Top Bottom