• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 10 |OT| - A Fraud is Not Clearly Better Than Blaine Gabbert

CT97Rt-WcAAReMJ.jpg:large

Use promo code TURNOUTTHELIGHTS today

Certainly strange, considering the guy has been the undisputed #1 on both teams.

Sit down, heal up, live to fight another day.

I honestly don't think he's that injured, at least in so much that his throws looked any slower than any other point this season. I'm sure he has an injury (like any player would at this point in the season) I just don't think it's as bad as people are making it out to be. I think it's just convenient to use to bench him because he has no idea how to operate in the offense. He's just making terrible decisions, regardless of health and doesn't have the arm strength to mitigate some of those bad decisions (and not dwindling arm strength, he hasn't had that strength period since he's came back in 2012). I think he's just been playing in the old system way too long and can't anticipate anything anymore.

Just watching his locker room interview, to me it seems clear to me he feels he's healthy enough to play but feels he needs more reps in practice (he said as much in the post game saying he wanted to practice starting Wednesday instead of Friday), but is seeing the writing on the wall that his time is up in Denver. I would imagine if Brock plays anywhere near decently, then Peyton won't play again.

ampere

The way this thread treats Kave:

http://giant.gfycat.com/BeautifulUnrealisticEmperorpenguin.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

Disgusting. Who would do such a terrible thing

[quote="Bread, post: 185708708"]After the long TD catch Malcolm Butler held OBJ to 3 catches for 17 yards on 11 targets.

What a Herolegend.[/QUOTE]

He looked great, especially on that last drive by the Giants where he broke-up the TD. He's so aggressive and it's awesome.

Godslay

Banned
I honestly don't think he's that injured, at least in so much that his throws looked any slower than any other point this season. I'm sure he has an injury (like any player would at this point in the season) I just don't think it's as bad as people are making it out to be. I think it's just convenient to use to bench him because he has no idea how to operate in the offense. He's just making terrible decisions, regardless of health and doesn't have the arm strength to mitigate some of those bad decisions (and not dwindling arm strength, he hasn't had that strength period since he's came back in 2012). I think he's just been playing in the old system way too long and can't anticipate anything anymore.

Just watching his locker room interview, to me it seems clear to me he feels he's healthy enough to play but feels he needs more reps in practice (he said as much in the post game saying he wanted to practice starting Wednesday instead of Friday), but is seeing the writing on the wall that his time is up in Denver. I would imagine if Brock plays anywhere near decently, then Peyton won't play again.

Yesterday I was complaining about the playcalling. In retrospect, maybe it wasn't that bad and like you said Manning just can't adapt to the offense.

As far as the injury, someone likened it to pitching without the mound. Plummer brought up the pass to Sanders up the seam that was behind him. Said Manning makes that pass in his sleep, and when he saw the throw he knew something was wrong.

Maybe he's not as hurt as being led on, but the decisions were bad and the balls didn't look good coming out. Probably worst they've looked all year looking back.

I agree with the Brock sentiments though. It's pretty much Brock's job to lose imo.

This Jared Commercial tho

I've got something to keep you warm...on the inside

The hell? Sounds like he's offering his lady friend some kind of disease, not jewelry.

squicken

Foles got benched for doing all the Nick Foles things he has always done. He back footed everything. He had a drop early in the game but after that he was just brutally inaccurate.

That said, the Rams are fucked. Robinson is secretly a worse bust than Clowney. Clowney just misses games. Robinson plays ... guard ... and commits 5 holding penalties a game. And he is the only lineman that stays healthy! And that was going into the year when he was the second most tenured guy on the OL.

Fisher sucks, he sucks with the force of that giant vacuum from Space Balls. And he sucks b/c he sucks like all the previous Rams coaches sucked: They never fixed the offensive line and ended up with broken QBs

Foles got benched for doing all the Nick Foles things he has always done. He back footed everything. He had a drop early in the game but after that he was just brutally inaccurate.

That said, the Rams are fucked. Robinson is secretly a worse bust than Clowney. Clowney just misses games. Robinson plays ... guard ... and commits 5 holding penalties a game. And he is the only lineman that stays healthy! And that was going into the year when he was the second most tenured guy on the OL.

Fisher sucks, he sucks with the force of that giant vacuum from Space Balls. And he sucks b/c he sucks like all the previous Rams coaches sucked: They never fixed the offensive line and ended up with broken QBs

NoLiesDetected.gif

Nobody can look good in this setup and the worst part is that instead of sacking the coaching staff before this season, they're going to wait until the team leaves St. Louis before cleaning house and making the team competitive again.

Slo

I'd like to point out that the Vikebike is 3-0 against LA teams this year. Fuck you LA. Right between your ass implants.

There is a burger place around here that sells burgers and hot dogs on Hawaiian rolls....sooo good.

I'd like to point out that the Vikebike is 3-0 against LA teams this year. Fuck you LA. Right between your ass implants.

Smh and I've been rooting for the vikings.

Top Bottom