• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 10 |OT| - A Fraud is Not Clearly Better Than Blaine Gabbert

Fox318

aNIDyCHl.jpg

Texans, 49ers, Browns, & Jets Expected To Have Interest In Matthew Stafford If He's Available https://t.co/xAWEDWcVyV
#Lions #NFL

Congrats Dega. Dumb move if the Texans do it
"Teams without Qb should have interest in one!" Pretty much just a opinion piece based on most of the teams not having a concrete future. Jna coulda posted these comments

Man this is a horrible segue, but count me as one of the ones who didn't realize how awful Johnny Manziel is at making reads...Wow

http://www.sbnation.com/2015/11/10/9689988/johnny-manziel-browns-film-breakdown-not-ready-to-start

I hope Travis Benjamin gets to play with a decent quarterback while he still has that speed.
Pukes

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Texans, 49ers, Browns, & Jets Expected To Have Interest In Matthew Stafford If He's Available https://t.co/xAWEDWcVyV
#Lions #NFL

This franchise would be fucked, and deservedly so, if we're stupid enough to trade Stafford at 28 years old and draft a noodle armed QB from this draft class.

FOH, especially after all he's done for the franchise and city.

He'd have a Carson Palmer style resurgence sans the Raiders years and old age.

Cam Newton, Andy Dalton, Tony Romo and their respective teams had bad seasons did their franchises give up on them? Are the Colts going to give up on 26/27 year old Andrew Luck?

I'm hoping, and thinking, these are just rumors for the news cycle like that Ian Rappaport report.

Fox318

Just stupid.

The question is not why is he in the league, the question is why the fuck is he not in jail.

He paid off the victim and she dropped the charges.

I mean unless its murder I think in most cases the victim of a crime can choose not to filed charges.

Congrats to the Browns on their walkover victory this weekend.
Pls. Williams seems like he'll play. Browns have a good amount of ppl injured too. bitonio, Haden, and Whitner pretty much already out. We'll probably bring out a hurting McCown at Qb, and watch him worsen his situation as the game goes. We won't be able to run and Brown will gash us. ..... I wouldn't be surprised if we see Austin Davis this season. Pettine probably wants to play him over Manziel honestly.

Our luck Big Ben will suit up too.
I won't get a chance to watch the game *pukes

squicken

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/12/s...-as-good-as-his-quarterback.html?ref=football
Wide receivers in the N.F.L. are some of the most athletic people on the planet. Speed, vertical leap and the ability to change directions are hallmarks of the position.

But the knock on receivers has always been that they are only as good as the quarterback throwing them the ball.
In his career, Dez Bryant has averaged 9.2 yards per pass attempt on 546 passes from Tony Romo — who was injured in Week 1 — and 7.0 on 92 passes from all other Dallas Cowboys quarterbacks

Also at link, Antonio Brown, Nuk, Reggie Wayne

But the relationship between star receivers and quarterbacks runs both ways.
But perhaps the best example of the value an elite pass catcher can add to a quarterback does not involve a wide receiver, but a tight end. Since Rob Gronkowski entered the N.F.L. in 2010, Tom Brady has thrown 520 passes his way. On those passes, Brady has thrown for an incredible 5,008 yards with 60 touchdowns and nine interceptions, for a 9.6 yards per attempt average and a 129.2 passer rating. On his 2,758 other passes, Brady has thrown for 20,113 yards with 130 touchdowns and 37 interceptions, for a less impressive 7.3 yards per attempt and a 95.6 rating.

Also at link, Jordy Nelson

Bread

Banned
Jeremy Lane was at the center of a huge FA bidding war in the GAF Madden league because there are absolutely no CBs. I think he ended up getting $11M/yr or something ridiculous.
Lmao

Who was it that got the $200m contract last year?

Vyer

#Lions #NFL

it's amazing to me that a team could probably acquire Stafford, RGIII and Kaepernick with relatively little resistance if they actually wanted to right now.

3 or so years ago that would have been quite a big deal

Line_HTX

it's amazing to me that a team could probably acquire Stafford, RGIII and Kaepernick with relatively little resistance if they actually wanted to right now.

Oh, how the "mighty" have fallen.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis

We should get stafford right?

BigAT

Lmao

Who was it that got the $200m contract last year?

I know what you're talking about, I just don't remember who it was.

Von Miller accidentally got let go into the free agent pool this year and got 7 years, $186 million.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Congrats to the Browns on their walkover victory this weekend.

I counter with:

G J. Bitonio Ankle Out
DB I. Campbell Hamstring Limited
DB J. Haden Concussion DNP
WR B. Hartline Concussion Full
WR A. Hawkins Concussion Full
QB J. Manziel Right Elbow Full
QB J. McCown Ribs Limited
DB J. Poyer Shoulder Limited
DE R. Starks Not Injury Related DNP
OT J. Thomas Not Injury Related DNP
DB D. Whitner Concussion DNP

Lol so Cam Erving starting at LG. And he said "that's probably the position I've had least time at"
I know what you're talking about, I just don't remember who it was.

Von Miller accidentally got let go into the free agent pool this year and got 7 years, $186 million.
Damn, like the real Browns I would have offered a crazy deal. And if I saw bread bid on him it woulda been over for, all the marbles in!

I think bread gave tavon Austin a pretty big amount in our FA period.

Spinluck

Are we really trying to get Jason Campbell to come out of retirement? What.

Might as well gun for Favre so we can have the oldest QB duo in history while Luck is out.

Farooq

Banned
Mark Nzeocha was activated by the Cowboys. A LB that tested well, second highest SPARQ score among rookie LBs. Too bad he is 25 and raw as hell.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Chuck counters back with:
lolandry.gif

COUNTER!!!

http://www.scout.com/nfl/browns/story/1610368-mont-gaddis-meets-browns-gm

A Cleveland-native and professional football player in Poland, Monté Gaddis has been waiting outside the Browns facility looking to earn a tryout with the team and was finally noticed on Wednesday by Browns General Manager, Ray Farmer.

BEREA— He’d waited in the driving rain, he’d braved the frigid cold and, soon enough, he was going to get his opportunity.
Monté Gaddis, who’d been standing in front of the Browns’ facility in Berea looking for a tryout with his home-town team for days, knew that he was going to get some sort of chance, but wasn't aware that it would come so quickly.
“I know my name has to be buzzing in the building, but nothing’s happened yet,” Gaddis said on Wednesday morning. “I believe in myself and God, so I think something’s going to happen soon.”
Mere moments after Gaddis uttered those very words, Browns GM Ray Farmer emerged from the Browns building, shook Gaddis’ hand before walking and talking with the former Maryland walk-on and All-American at Towson.
Though the pair started the stroll on the street, Farmer soon took him into the building where they talked further.

Lol so Cam Erving starting at LG. And he said "that's probably the position I've had least time at"

Damn, like the real Browns I would have offered a crazy deal. And if I saw bread bid on him it woulda been over for, all the marbles in!

I think bread gave tavon Austin a pretty big amount in our FA period.

Halo time?

Top Bottom