• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 10 |OT| - A Fraud is Not Clearly Better Than Blaine Gabbert

j4uGRj8.gif

If that's what Lacy's been eating I don't blame him.

Now quick, hide it before Bionic sees and tells us to go to Panera.

Dragon

Banned

Yes JPP that's how a schedule works...

PFF Mid-Season All Pro Team
https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2015/11/11/pro-pffs-midseason-all-pro-team-2/

They put Palmer over Brady for the first team. The reasoning is because Palmer is better down the field thrower.

Asked what grade he'd hand Brady after watching the ageless passer toss a league-leading 22 touchdowns to just two interceptions, Belichick wouldn't bite.

"I don't give grades," he droned. "I'm worried about the Giants. Trying to beat the Giants. I don't really care about some midseason midterm grades. Give me whatever you want. I don't care."

eznark

Banned
I think my favorite new thing in this thread is Dragon wagging his weener about how many people he has blocked.

bionic77

If that's what Lacy's been eating I don't blame him.

Now quick, hide it before Bionic sees and tells us to go to Panera.
I am all for awesome food but you have to control yourself or else you will go full Lacy.

Apparently every NFC North team has at least one morbidly obese player on its roster but that's not the norm in most places.

That said that BBQ looks awesome. Sucks you can't get stuff like that in PA.

Dragon

Banned
Just quoting you so he can actually see it.

Wait, someone quote me so Dragon can see me quoting eznark.

You're not blocked.

There's no point in me conversing with eznark though. I learn nothing from the exchange and he goes on mocking me for one reason or another.

I think my favorite new thing in this thread is Dragon wagging his weener about how many people he has blocked.
I don't even get the point of it. No one is posting highly offensive stuff, basically dragon is blocking people because they dare to disagree with him.

Sanjuro

That's happened to me before.

It's not common in PA though.

I always thought it was cool.

I mean, I'm fine with doing it or having it happen. Just the chain of responsibility to keep it going just sounds...weird.

Stop by for a $1 coffee, end up spending $18 for a family of four!

Dragon

Banned
Damn a lot of sensitives in here.

Probably just me.

I mean, I'm fine with doing it or having it happen. Just the chain of responsibility to keep it going just sounds...weird.

Stop by for a $1 coffee, end up spending $18 for a family of four!

Just seems silly to buy overpriced coffee for people. If you're going to give your money away, give it to people who need it?

eznark

Banned
I don't even get the point of it. No one is posting highly offensive stuff, basically dragon is blocking people because they dare to disagree with him.

He is treating GAF like a college campus. This is the future. These are the kids you'll have to employ. Sheltered babes who cannot handle being challenged.

Texans, 49ers, Browns, & Jets Expected To Have Interest In Matthew Stafford If He's Available https://t.co/xAWEDWcVyV
#Lions #NFL

Congrats Dega. Dumb move if the Texans do it
I get the Browns since they are a disaster when it comes to developing qbs, but the 9ers and Texans make no sense at all to me. Both teams have huge holes across their rosters. They need to get a young guy to grow with the team as they fix their rosters. A 28 year old QB that won't work with a QB coach is a terrible idea for young rebuilding teams.

Dragon

Banned
Sometimes give to homeless guys who tell me they are trying to make the liquor store before close.

Yes there are drunk homeless people :). There was a homeless dude near me who rejected a slice of pizza I had and asked me if I had any money :/.

Looks like Teddy, Kendricks, Floyd, and Trattou are all back and practicing. Only question mark is Barr who has a banged up arm. Hope he is fine...

They will need all of them if they want to beat the Raiders, the silver and black are a legit team.

eznark

Banned
Stafford is garbage but he would be the best QB in Texans history. If you can get him for a mid-round pick and restructure his contract I don't know why you'd be opposed. It's not like good QB's are available as FA every off-season.

He is treating GAF like a college campus. This is the future. These are the kids you'll have to employ. Sheltered babes who cannot handle being challenged.

Joining NFLGAF in college during the Vikings 3-13 season and immediately being chastised by Eznark helped prep me for the real world.

Now I am a productive member of society!

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Stafford is garbage but he would be the best QB in Texans history. If you can get him for a mid-round pick and restructure his contract I don't know why you'd be opposed. It's not like good QB's are available as FA every off-season.

So is he garbage or good?

good garbage?

Sanjuro

Yes there are drunk homeless people :). There was a homeless dude near me who rejected a slice of pizza I had and asked me if I had any money :/.

My favorite homeless man moment was when I worked with this awful kid. We were getting lunch, and saw a homeless guy sitting out of a Burger King. He tells me in line he is going to get him some food. I said, 'Did he ask for anything? Otherwise just leave the guy alone.'

Of course the guy didn't ask for anything. Idiot presents him with a double cheeseburger. Guy unwraps it, throws it in his face, and starts yelling over and over, "Do you think I need a FUCKING handout!?"

I just sat inside and thoroughly enjoyed my break.

Top Bottom