• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 10 |OT| - A Fraud is Not Clearly Better Than Blaine Gabbert

Are we really trying to get Jason Campbell to come out of retirement? What.

Might as well gun for Favre so we can have the oldest QB duo in history while Luck is out.

ec3b71dc-8a1f-413e-8f3d-fafd31760e07.gif

cashman

Banned
Mark Nzeocha was activated by the Cowboys. A LB that tested well, second highest SPARQ score among rookie LBs. Too bad he is 25 and raw as hell.

Older but got into football later. Supposedly he has no football instincts, lets hope he was able to get coached up in the time he's been here.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
I'm sure you have some great memories and stories to tell.

:)

He once checked down on fourth and long to end a one score game.

His attempts at sliding after a scramble really drove home how necessary Zorn's slip n slide drills were.

That said, he became rather competent and solid in his later years.

Farooq

Banned
Older but got into football later. Supposedly he has no football instincts, lets hope he was able to get coached up in the time he's been here.

If he contributes to ST I will be happy.

He is 6'2 and has 33" arms. I wonder what his explosion index would be? I have to go to class so I will look at his numbers later, but would it be crazy to see if he has some pass rush ability from weakside LB?

He has a 3 cone under 7 seconds as well.

Edit: Never mind, doesn't pass through any of my filters.

bionic77

Olivia Munn doesn't think that it's cheating if it's in the ass....
That's a fucking lie.

Munn doesn't mind multiple dicks in any of her holes but that's not her loophole for cheating.

With the Munns it's not cheating if Fraud is watching Clay and co. take her to pound town. I think she draws the line at fat people who are not producers so Lacy might be the one guy on the team who never got a turn.

jbug617

Banned
Jerry Richardson says if St.Louis has a legit stadium proposal then the Rams have to stay.
An influential National Football League team owner suggested on Wednesday that a viable St. Louis stadium plan would indeed prevent St. Louis Rams owner Stan Kroenke from moving to Los Angeles.

Carolina Panthers owner Jerry Richardson, a member of the NFL's Committee on Los Angeles Opportunities, said that a St. Louis stadium proposal which meets "the protocol for the NFL on relocation" would force the league to keep the Rams in St. Louis.

"Those are the rules," Richardson said.

It is the first time that an owner has voiced such a declaration so bluntly.

Richardson was in town for a joint meeting of three important NFL owners committees — those governing finance, stadium construction and the league's attempted relocation to Los Angeles.
http://www.stltoday.com/sports/foot...cle_3a1b7de9-b46d-5216-bf0d-4c65e06f9bde.html

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
In his 3 starts for the Steelers, DeAngelo Williams has 449 yards from scrimmage and 5 touchdowns. Sure hope he can play on Sunday.

squicken

da fuck is that?

Brad Jones was inactive last week for Marcus Smith, who Chip seems to view as the physical embodiment of his hatred for Howie Roseman. Writing was on the wall there

Jerry Richardson says if St.Louis has a legit stadium proposal then the Rams have to stay.

http://www.stltoday.com/sports/foot...cle_3a1b7de9-b46d-5216-bf0d-4c65e06f9bde.html

The stadium committee is pretty old guard. They would seem to favor the Chargers/Raiders. I kind of wonder if Jerry Jones has hurt the Rams bid with the Hardy PR. He's the most vocal supporter of their bid

squicken

Les Bowen ‏@LesBowen
In short run, Jason Peters' back is getting better, no surgery is contemplated, a source said. In long run, his condition is degenerative.

bionic77

If a chick for whatever reason had it in their mind that they wanted to fuck DM what are the odds that they would still have that opinion after they saw his anime monster girl statue?

I admit this is a kind of out there hypothetical because I am guessing most dudes who have that figurine have never had a woman in their house. Pillows and flesh lights most certainly do not count DM.

If a chick for whatever reason had it in their mind that they wanted to fuck DM what are the odds that they would still have that opinion after they saw his anime monster girl statue?

I admit this is a kind of out there hypothetical because I am guessing most dudes who have that figurine have never had a woman in their house. Pillows and flesh lights most certainly do not count DM.

This could be DM crying out for help, he is in New England right now after all.

Top Bottom