• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 10 |OT| - A Fraud is Not Clearly Better Than Blaine Gabbert

Stafford is garbage but he would be the best QB in Texans history. If you can get him for a mid-round pick and restructure his contract I don't know why you'd be opposed. It's not like good QB's are available as FA every off-season.
How dare you disagree with me. That's it you are going on ignore.

Dragon

Banned
Joining NFLGAF in college during the Vikings 3-13 season and immediately being chastised by Eznark helped prep me for the real world.

Now I am a productive member of society!

His analogy doesn't even work anyway. I'm not telling him he can't post. I simply don't want to read his posts so I'm not.

bionic77

He's no fuckin vegetarian, look at his post about him wanting to eat Dadario's ass.
Yeah I was thinking of his fetish for shit and asses and thought it would be surprising if he was a full on vegetarian.

I mean, I'm fine with doing it or having it happen. Just the chain of responsibility to keep it going just sounds...weird.

Stop by for a $1 coffee, end up spending $18 for a family of four!
They don't ask you to do it. It's just nice to spread the love to strangers. I have no idea how long these things last. Eventually you will get someone who will just take their free coffee and bounce.

Also :lol @ anything at Starbucks being a buck.

His analogy doesn't even work anyway. I'm not telling him he can't post. I simply don't want to read his posts so I'm not.

You do you man. I don't care who you have blocked.

The only guy on this forum that I've considered blocking is that Terrisus guy, but then I realized that I enjoy getting pissed off at his posts.

Dragon

Banned
You do you man. I don't care who you have blocked.

The only guy on this forum that I've considered blocking is that Terrisus guy, but then I realized that I enjoy getting pissed off at his posts.

Haha that's blame space for me.

Oh, I wasn't assuming it was tied specifically to that brand. I don't go there too often because they don't make coffee really.

You DD guys are so loyal!

Sanjuro

You DD guys are so loyal!

They do have better coffee for sure. Starbucks is good for other kinds of things I suppose. I normally get black coffee, problem with that is I'm in the minority. Usually it's stale and sitting in a thermos for a healthy portion of the day.

Around here we have New York Bagel, I usually get that if I'm not brewing my own.

Greg

I drink all coffee without judgement (unless milk and sugar is added)

instant, pressed, burnt, from rusted out vending machine - it's all great

Sanjuro

I drink all coffee without judgement (unless milk and sugar is added)

instant, pressed, burnt, from rusted out vending machine - it's all great

RauBJOW.png

bionic77

TD was the GOAT at falling forward right?

I don't know how he did it but I swear he could fall forwards from the LOS for like 5 yards. Every time.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Missi Matthews ‏@missi_matthews 35m35 minutes ago

DNP names and injuries:
Ben (foot)
Spaeth (knee)
Shazier (knee)
DeAngelo (foot)
Harrison (knee)
Johnson (back)
Gilbert (toe)
Shamarko (knee)

Garvin, Pead (knee), McLendon (elbow) were limited.

Congrats to the Browns on their walkover victory this weekend.

Top Bottom