• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 10 |OT| - A Fraud is Not Clearly Better Than Blaine Gabbert

Sanjuro

l64uKOF.gif

Line_HTX

Beating the Texans with Mallet would be amazing. But I don't want that fuck boi on our team. Too many great QBs have worn our colors, he'd be a disgrace to that legacy!

You're right. It's better to slam Hasselbeck into the turf than that irresponsible boney white fucker who doesn't deserve the money he got and insults everyone's intelligence.

=D

Narag

You're right. It's better to slam Hasselbeck into the turf than that irresponsible boney white fucker who doesn't deserve the money he got and insults everyone's intelligence.

=D

talk shit now but then the lights will go down and Jim Sorgi's theme music will kick on and he'd parachute from the press box to the field.

Narag

Don't forget Kerry Collins friend.

Operation suck for Luck had many contributors. PeyPey's neck is still the MVP.

I was going to add Collins then sort of felt bad for him for getting dragged into that situation!

Fuck him, that piece of shit. One fucking game he had to win to get cleveland in the playoffs. One MOTHERFUCKING GAME!!

Please don't besmirch Sorgi's name this way. He was understudy to not one but two Mannings. Truly a legend.

Sanjuro

Remember when people said I was a troll because I suggested Mallet wasn't as good as Gabbert? Look at me, mah. I'm a thread title!

Same deal with the Browns earlier this year. In 2015, everyone wants to think if your QB is good enough to get a start, he is worth an ounce of salt. The reality is teams are mentally regressing to early 90s mentality when it comes to QB, while the position is still a premium. If you're the Jets, Browns, Texas, etc, you might as well get someone that you believe can make due.

What HoHoyer and Fitzmagic are doing is actually impressive to a degree.

Line_HTX

Remember when people said I was a troll because I suggested Mallet wasn't as good as Gabbert? Look at me, mah. I'm a thread title!

Same deal with the Browns earlier this year. In 2015, everyone wants to think if your QB is good enough to get a start, he is worth an ounce of salt. The reality is teams are mentally regressing to early 90s mentality when it comes to QB, while the position is still a premium. If you're the Jets, Browns, Texas, etc, you might as well get someone that you believe can make due.

What HoHoyer and Fitzmagic are doing is actually impressive to a degree.

Congrats, pat yourself on your behind. :p

Not enough scantily drawn little girls.

Huh?

Welp this marks the 8th week of watching my once proud, super bowl contending team being driven into the ground by two of the worst QBs ever produced and the 4th week of watching them being morally corroded from the inside by a cancerous degenerate.

This is the first time in a few years I've been able to follow the Cowboys pretty closely the whole way including offseason and preseason, so it figures that it would be one of the most crushing in recent memory.

I would literally shed a tear and jump for joy if Quincy Carter walked on the field at this point.

MechDX

I did well before this. It's more about the latter portion. Fitzmagic could be in first place in the NFC East.

Fitz attributes his success from what he learned while playing for O'Brien. Now Hoyer is actually having a decent year.

The last shred of hope for this regime in Houston is that. Also makes you wonder how busted Mallett truly is.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Fitz attributes his success from what he learned while playing for O'Brien. Now Hoyer is actually having a decent year.

The last shred of hope for this regime in Houston is that. Also makes you wonder how busted Mallett truly is.

Imagine Stafford here. Would be awesome!

Top Bottom