• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 10 |OT| - A Fraud is Not Clearly Better Than Blaine Gabbert

MechDX

About to get on and maybe try some H5 MP for the first time.

Anyone interested in wathing me get embarrassed?

Imagine Stafford here. Would be awesome!

I don't believe it will happen and probably shouldn't. Stafford is known to buck coaching. Would never fly with O'Brien.

Best bet: "Promote" Rick Smith, Move Gaine to GM and trade up for Lynch

MechDX

Trejo's new internet love interest:

CSIPXiOUEAAITsJ.jpg:large

@tia_texada

NFL Today on CBS voice over woman

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
What did Ricardo Lockette do after having neck surgery?

Seattle Seahawks wide receiver Ricardo Lockette did an AMAZING thing on the way home from his neck surgery -- handing out 100 cheeseburgers to homeless people ... TMZ Sports has learned.

The story is incredible ... Lockette and his parents were leaving the Dallas hospital where the NFL star underwent surgery for a hit he took against the Cowboys when they passed through an area with a large homeless population ... and Ricardo decided he needed to do something.

We reached out to Lockette's dad who confirmed the whole thing -- telling us his son was adamant about helping out on Nov. 5th, so he told the driver to head to McDonald's and bought 100 CHEESEBURGERS!

"He had a neck brace on while he was passing out the burgers," Earl Lockette tells us ... "So some people were like, 'What happened to you?' But Ricardo didn't try and bring attention to who he was."

OKAY~!

WHAT?!

<3 you too buddy.

Friends wants to have friendgiving this Sunday for the Seahawks game. I love my friends... but man I hate watching football with "casuals".

Real talk when the Hawks played the Cowboys and they all cheer for that obvious fumble return that was going to be called back that shit drive me nuts. Can you idiots see that it's not a fumble? It's going to be overturn so stop cheering you dumb asses!

So ain't this some bullshit. I'm trying to buy one of the new Dolphins Throwback jerseys for the game in December and I want to get it with Jason Taylor's name and number and they won't let me :/ Now I could spend the extra 50 bucks and get the ready made ones they sell...except they don't have one for Taylor :/ fuck you NFL, I'm going bootleg.

Narag

So ain't this some bullshit. I'm trying to buy one of the new Dolphins Throwback jerseys for the game in December and I want to get it with Jason Taylor's name and number and they won't let me :/ Now I could spend the extra 50 bucks and get the ready made ones they sell...except they don't have one for Taylor :/ fuck you NFL, I'm going bootleg.

Retired player names cannot be printed on the team's jersey from which they retired.

this is a dumb rule

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Once a player retires, they're no longer a part of the union. Therefore, they're not allowed to use their names on new jerseys. You'd think they'd make some sort of deal. Whatever, I've always gotten throwbacks on actual throwback jerseys.

Once a player retires, they're no longer a part of the union. Therefore, they're not allowed to use their names on new jerseys. You'd think they'd make some sort of deal. Whatever, I've always gotten throwbacks on actual throwback jerseys.

They have these though: Marino, Moore (WR), Clayton, Duper, Griese, Csonka, fuck them. (None in the throwbacks)

Line_HTX

I like how Jeff van Gundy says we'll win at Bengals and finish 7-9. I hope this is not real because I missed the ESPN broadcast.

*Tom Cruise laughter

Top Bottom