• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 10 |OT| - A Fraud is Not Clearly Better Than Blaine Gabbert

MechDX

I think every time you gloat you just end up jinxing the Texans. );

104971-Harrison-Ford-who-gives-a-shit-LWhF.gif

Crisco

Banned
So the last time the Panthers were undefeated relatively deep into the season (5-0), it was the Titans that stopped the streak. We made the Super Bowl that year so maybe an L this weekend would be a good omen!

squicken

I'm hearing that Irsay would hand Saban full control over Indy if Saban decided to come here. Meaning Grigs gets canned. .

Saban is too old. He needs to find the next BB. It's a hard thing to do. Texans and Eagles have recently gambled they found one. I still think Sean Payton is the guy to go after. Belichick and Pete Carroll had to learn from their mistakes. Payton will really need to look at why he's never been able to put a good defense on the field

WedgeX

Banned
With the GAF jobs poll I have even more respect for harson. I think I already respected him, but that's besides the point.

Hindl

Overall tho that was a pretty good direct. Lots of 3DS RPGs which is a nice surprise and Star Fox looks better

What happened this time?

Flipped out at a reporter talking about the disrespect the Cowboys are getting. However, the reporter may have used the n word so Dez isn't necessarily wrong

Top Bottom