• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 10 |OT| - A Fraud is Not Clearly Better Than Blaine Gabbert

Fox318

As somebody who lived through 9-11 my heart goes out to the Parisians.

I've been to way too many funerals in my lifetime of people killed by Islamic terror.

Zee-Row

Banned
Check out the Buccaneers color rush jerseys.

5emQ1s6.png

I feel like I don't want to post anywhere, be it here or Twitter because I'll just be distressed by this shit.

The only thing we can do is wait as information to develop. My mother flipped on hallmark and watching crappy Christmas movies. I might go back to playing Fallout 3 and play around in the Pitt (i.e. what Pittsburgh really looks like. )

To take switch to a happier subject. I was a TA today and I saw an unusual outfit. Someone wearing university of Illinois attire.. Didn't expect to see that today.

I ate like sanjuro tonight. I need to exercise now.

My fat ass needs to exercise as well.

cdyhybrid

http://www.espnfc.us/barclays-premi.../2710723/premier-league-atmosphere-in-decline

Switching off the bad stuff, that article is about the decline in stadium atmosphere at Premiere League matches, especially for the big clubs. Same as what you guys say about the Giants. High ticket prices have priced out the young and working class, so it's more of a groaning than chanting crowd
Happening in college football too. They move students out of prime seating, raise ticket prices, and let TV schedule games late when people actually have plans.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
fuck cajun

squeee

Someday Cajun will reincarnate and you'll regret saying that! Nobody stays dead forever!

Does he say that after eating booty or before? Because that would be pretty gross to say there Weinke after eating booty. That's something FMT would probably say.

Before.

I hope.

So...does that mean we are all creeps?

Soon friend, soon.

Should I just text her this gif?

Just text her that gif. Solid plan.

Spinluck

Ramen is the ultimate struggle meal.

I remember my dad throwing a shit ton of veggies, hot dog, hot sauce, and ketchup in it while it would boil.

Shit used to leave my eyes watery as fuck.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Ramen is the ultimate struggle meal.

I remember my dad throwing a shit ton of veggies, hot dog, hot sauce, and ketchup in it while it would boil.

Shit used to leave my eyes watery as fuck.

.....this explains so much.

I think he's kidding. Tell me he's kidding.

Veggies and even Hot Dog I can get on board with. Hot sauce added after maybe...like a good Tabasco or something sure. Maybe some rooster sauce and stir it in.

Ketchup? Fucking ketchup?

Top Bottom