• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 10 |OT| - A Fraud is Not Clearly Better Than Blaine Gabbert

jbug617

Banned
Whatever it's called, can we agree that ketchup is not a cooking ingredient unless it's meatloaf?

pikachu-loves-ketchup-o.gif

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Whatever it's called, can we agree that ketchup is not a cooking ingredient unless it's meatloaf?

I mix ketchup in my beef patties when i make a burger. Whataburger spicy ketchup. Actually xia posted a gif yesterday of exactly how I make my burger patties. It taste great.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I have a good amount of work and stuff I need to do before I leave. Earliest I'd get on is the afternoon and that's super doubtful. Boban can put me on auto pilot now if he needs too.

Mix in the cue.

I'll try that next time. Should give it a nice kick and good meatloaf is awesome.

Bg should be a slut and play madden tonight

I have a good amount of work and stuff I need to do before I leave. Earliest I'd get on is the afternoon and that's super doubtful. Boban can put me on auto pilot now if he needs too.

Mix in the cue.

I'm heading to bed so I won't advance until tomorrow, if BG is too busy then I'll put him on auto-pilot.

I needed an 81 yd TAINT and a 96 yd punt return TD to squeak past the winless Titoons even though they were down to their 3rd string QB and lost Danario Alexander for five weeks in the process. At this rate I'll have to move the training facilities to the nearest hospital to save time.

Line_HTX

I love me some black Money Penny, but good God, that French blonde actress Lea Seydoux is the most beautiful lady I've seen. Her character Madeleine Swann is the best blonde I could ask for.

O////O

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I love me some black Money Penny, but good God, that French blonde actress Lea Seydoux is the most beautiful lady I've seen. Her character Madeleine Swann is the best blonde I could ask for.

O////O

I thought she was good looking but she looks like Scarlett Johansson's ugly little sister.

Also I found out recently that Scarlett isn't a natural blonde. Ugh.

Also also been watching Spartacus finally. Amazing show, would easily be one of bionic's favorites. Viva Bianca is smoking hot.

Tom Penny

I thought she was good looking but she looks like Scarlett Johansson's ugly little sister.

Also I found out recently that Scarlett isn't a natural blonde. Ugh.

Also also been watching Spartacus finally. Amazing show, would easily be one of bionic's favorites. Viva Bianca is smoking hot.

I dont discriminate against any women but in general dark hair is hotter than blonde for sure.

It could work...

How much does she love cats.. Find out if she loves tony romo. Then she's perfect for you Chris... Never mind the other important details.

Oh man she could be the one, ok one of two things will happen, either I find my true love or I need y'all to bail me out of jail, start the gofundme just in case.

Oh man she could be the one, ok one of two things will happen, either I find my true love or I need y'all to bail me out of jail, start the gofundme just in case.

I got your back Chris, we can't let anything happen to GAF's Asstrophysicist.
Still waiting on the mod lurkers to give you the tag you richly deserve.

Tell us more about her. Need to know if im paying for you to get out of jail for a good cause.

Dega, this doesn't matter. If she makes Chris happy, then that's okay. God knows he could use the happiness.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis

Tell us more about her. Need to know if im paying for you to get out of jail for a good cause.

jakncoke

Banned
Wake up you chochas!

what's a chocha anyway?

spanish for pussy/vagina. I know this because we had a guy from mexico working in one my first jobs as we were making our parts he'd have to get stuff and as he passed each person he'd yell chocha as us and manically laugh so you could tell where he was and if he was getting closer or moving away from your press

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
spanish for pussy/vagina. I know this because we had a guy from mexico working in one my first jobs as we were making our parts he'd have to get stuff and as he passed each person he'd yell chocha as us and manically laugh so you could tell where he was and if he was getting closer or moving away from your press

Does this count as a #jakfact?

Seems like it should

Top Bottom