• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 10 |OT| - A Fraud is Not Clearly Better Than Blaine Gabbert

Fox318

12193330_1026099194103435_8553922880072407001_n.jpg

I always did like the green ranger.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Those outfits last night looked like bad college outfits. It would have worked if that game was played on the 24th or 25th of next month though.

Fox318

Those outfits last night looked like bad college outfits. It would have worked if that game was played on the 24th or 25th of next month though.
Nike and the NFL wants to turn the league into College football and have a new jersey every week.

Line_HTX

Every team will wear those on ALL Thursday Night games next year.

Nike found a new way to torture the fans.

Crisco

Banned
It's especially funny when you consider that the Panther's offense has been most successful this year when Cam is running no-huddle and calling plays at the LOS. Basically when Shula has absolutely no input. His contributions to the offense are things like that ingenious Joe Webb wildcat play against the Packers which netted -1 yards. But hey, I'm all for parleying the team's success into a HC job so Gettleman can hire someone who knows wtf they are doing.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Also for people who say Maxwell is garbage. He's not shut down but he's been playing well recently

Cody Swartz @cbswartz5
Last four games, Byron Maxwell's 43.1 passer rating allowed (per PFF) is fifth-best out of 96 qualifying cornerbacks.

Serious question: Does that take into effect all the penalties he seems to get as well?

Obviously haven't watched many Eagles games but seems like if he's not getting burnt he's getting called for DPI.

Hindl

Serious question: Does that take into effect all the penalties he seems to get as well?

Obviously haven't watched many Eagles games but seems like if he's not getting burnt he's getting called for DPI.

It's passer rating so no. But (bias) personally those two DPI penalties at the end of the Dallas game, especially the last one, were bullshit. For the last one Maxwell was making a play on the ball and Dez wasn't even looking, yet Maxwell got the DPI call.

But aside from those two he has drawn his fair share of penalties (6 or so). So around 1 per game, which is pretty bad. But still, aside from those penalties I haven't heard Maxwell's name much recently, which is what you want in a CB. He sucked against Julio, but he's been quietly pretty damn good recently. Again, I'm not saying he's the best, but he's also not as bad as general opinion right now

Line_HTX

Thats just for anime posting but what if jbug is into all the weird that goes beyond anime? Or you, you seem like a suspicious character that'd get deep into the weird

What...

I don't even watch their variety shows anyways. Only a few J-dramas here and there, but nothing at that level.

squicken

e:That cat needs to lay off the kibble if it wants to be chasing down squirrels.
--
Just now reading the re-draft article. I think I would rather have Aaron Donald, as great as ODB is. Just look at that draft. Evans and Watkins are very good WRs, but just below ODB's level. There's no defender close to Donald. Guys like him just don't come along often

And Bortles goes 2 to STL. If Fisher had believed in any of those QBs he would have drafted one. The one guy he liked was Manziel, but it never materialized to go get him

Farooq

Banned
Curious, does your team's best edge pass rusher meet this criteria?

Have a Short Shuttle - 10 yard split that is less than 2.7

And have a 3 cone of less than 7 seconds.

MRSA

Banned
Curious, does your team's best edge pass rusher meet this criteria?

Have a Short Shuttle - 10 yard split that is less than 2.7

And have a 3 cone of less than 7 seconds.

Are you Al Davis? Something tells me you'd take Vernon Gholston 1st overall.

Top Bottom