• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 10 |OT| - A Fraud is Not Clearly Better Than Blaine Gabbert

For you ketchup degenerates:

b8RvlM0.gif

We should teach Spin how to make Chicken Wing Gyozas.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5V3jPLtTCc

gutshot

It's passer rating so no. But (bias) personally those two DPI penalties at the end of the Dallas game, especially the last one, were bullshit. For the last one Maxwell was making a play on the ball and Dez wasn't even looking, yet Maxwell got the DPI call.

But aside from those two he has drawn his fair share of penalties (6 or so). So around 1 per game, which is pretty bad. But still, aside from those penalties I haven't heard Maxwell's name much recently, which is what you want in a CB. He sucked against Julio, but he's been quietly pretty damn good recently. Again, I'm not saying he's the best, but he's also not as bad as general opinion right now

Yeah outside of those two egregious PI calls against Dallas, he's had 6 total penalties.

2 DPI
2 Def. Holding
1 Illegal Contact
1 Off. Holding (punt return)

I mean, ideally he would get penalized less. But if the alternative to a 5-yard holding or illegal contact penalty is getting burned over the top, I'll take the penalty.

Fun fact. Mcconaughey does that exact thing before filming starts and Scorsese said for him to do it a scene.

No, heading straight to my conference. I'll miss it. Should arrive right when the Browns start I believe.

What's this for anyway BG? Is it a GM training seminar?

Islam is a mental disease. Suicide bombers in Paris. So fucking tragic.

Problem isn't Islam.. The problem is assholes who radicalize it.

Farooq

Banned
Problem isn't Islam.. The problem is assholes who radicalize it.

I was raised in the culture. People are brainwashed from an early age to believe everything in Islam is just and right. It is not hard to delude yourself into thinking acts of violence are okay after years of brainwashing.

I don't care if I am a bigot. I strongly dislike Islamic ideology and culture.

I was raised in the culture. People are brainwashed from an early age to believe everything in Islam is just and right. It is not hard to delude yourself into thinking acts of violence are okay after years of brainwashing.

I don't care if I am a bigot. I strongly dislike Islamic idealogy and culture.

That goes back to the assholes part I mentioned. Is Islam perfect and moderate (at least compared to the other Abrahamic religions) absolutely not. Its culture in some states has been puritanical as It's been twisted by radicals. Saudi Arabia keep the radical imams happy (only know are they realizing that they should remove those wonderful enlightened folk)

Once upon a time, the Middle East was the more progressive region on the planet while Europe was busy from recovering from finally getting kicked out of Jerusalem and suffering an identity crisis. Philosophers from Al-Farabi, Maimonides, and amazing technology. I have researched at school about the Middle East and I have been enthralled with the history.

But I am not really trying to debate you on this or change your mind. Let's just shit on the pats then to move on to lighter banter.

I'm hearing that eznark might have black friends

Did Cam give him back his banner? Are they friends now because of it?

Dega... Do you have anything you want to say about this :)

Farooq

Banned
That goes back to the assholes part I mentioned. Is Islam perfect and moderate (at least compared to the other Abrahamic religions) absolutely not. Its culture in some states has been puritanical as It's been twisted by radicals. Saudi Arabia keep the radical imams happy (only know are they realizing that they should remove those wonderful enlightened folk)

Once upon a time, the Middle East was the more progressive region on the planet while Europe was busy from recovering from finally getting kicked out of Jerusalem and suffering an identity crisis. Philosophers from Al-Farabi, Maimonides, and amazing technology. I have researched at school about the Middle East and I have been enthralled with the history.

But I am not really trying to debate you on this or change your mind. Let's just shit on the pats then to move on to lighter banter.

I agree.

Btw, I understand where you are coming from. It is a lot more rationale than my own feelings which have been shaped by my experiences with the religion.

Top Bottom