• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 10 |OT| - A Fraud is Not Clearly Better Than Blaine Gabbert

Line_HTX

For the longest time I thought your name was HimalayanChris

He posts from the Himalayan Mountains.

image.php

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I'm just throwing this out there as a hypothetical - What if we beat the Packers tomorrow?

1.) Lions beat the Packers at Green Bay for the first time since 1991

2.) Packers lose 3 in a row causing turmoil in the Packers locker room and fanbase as questions start to arise about the offense and will the Packers even be able to compete in the playoffs (if they even make it at all considering their schedule going forward)

3.) Tension and question marks about the Lions going foward will be alleviated e.g. Matthew Stafford being our QB going into next years draft.

We're all Lions fans tomorrow.

Detroit @ Green Bay

I'm just throwing this out there as a hypothetical - What if we beat the Packers tomorrow?

2.) Packers lose 3 in a row causing turmoil in the Packers locker room and fanbase as questions start to arise about the offense and will the Packers even be able to compete in the playoffs (if they even make it at all considering their schedule going forward)

3.) Tension and question marks about the Lions going foward will be alleviated e.g. Matthew Stafford being our QB going into next years draft.

Detroit @ Green Bay
You gonna be on playing Halo tonight you stupid fuck?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Detroit @ Green Bay

:jnc

:kas

Packers gonna drop 40 on yall

ShaneB

Detroit @ Green Bay

Go Lions.

jakncoke

Banned
Everyone siding with the Lions

Truly you live long enough, you just become the villain.

When you're the villain you know your team has had success recently. I mean really if the Pats didnt win OWLs while cheating would we hate them that much? They'd be failures and sold to the glue factory/japanese restaurants like failed racing horses.

MRSA

Banned
Well it's confirmed. I work tomorrow, going to have to resort to finding an empty patient room to watch the Vikebikes get trashed or a room with an intubated patient.

Top Bottom