• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 10 |OT| - A Fraud is Not Clearly Better Than Blaine Gabbert

Line_HTX

Was watching Top 10 Quarterback teases earlier this afternoon, and some of these QB's I never even heard of. Mark Sanchez should've been placed higher though.

Konka

Banned
amari-cooper-nfl-preseason-arizona-cardinals-oakland-raiders1-850x560.jpg

Why is he playing baseball.

MechDX

Don't think I am going to open and play Fallout 4 Xbox One . I can return to Target for $40 or open it and keep the digital code for F3 on 360 and trade it in to Best Buy for $42.

Anyone here interested in buying it?

I know there is a buy/sell thread on gaf but I trust you guys more than some randoms.

squicken

squicken

Indiana's pass defense is so bad it could make Kaepernick look good

This game should be considered the ultimate test if the Texans have any pride at all or if they have truly quit.

Found a website that posts all the NFL picks from every online source and not one single person picked Houston. Not one.

After the ass beating they will receive in Cincinnati all hell will break loose down on Kirby.

I really do think it is just a talent issue for the Texans. They are outmanned when they face a roster like Cincy's. Coaching for the Texans has some ?s but it's really the roster building and drafting that has to be examined. BoB has a role in that too

Sanjuro

Spent the whole day driving around. On the way back from the Cape, had a construction detour in Plymouth. I've lived in this area my whole life and I've never seen the wicked fucking huge statue, Joey! Apparently it's one of the largest in the US.

http://i.imgur.com/reCWk98.jpg

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Monument_to_the_Forefathers

It's away from the rock and all the pilgrim shit, people live directly across from the fucking thing. Small things kind of day, but neat. This old Asian couple came up to me and asked when it was built, if it was new? I told them I think it was in 1976, looks airbrushed. They thanked me and took off.

MechDX

I really do think it is just a talent issue for the Texans. They are outmanned when they face a roster like Cincy's. Coaching for the Texans has some ?s but it's really the roster building and drafting that has to be examined. BoB has a role in that too

Drafts were shitty before Obrien arrived. Look at the 2013 draft class.....Hopkins and.....well thats it. Everyone else is gone.

2014 is shitty as well. XSF is a bum but that pick is interesting. Supposedly o Brien and the offensive coaches wanted Bitonio but Rick picked Sua Filo.

squicken

Drafts were shitty before Obrien arrived. Look at the 2013 draft class.....Hopkins and.....well thats it. Everyone else is gone.

2014 is shitty as well. XSF is a bum but that pick is interesting. Supposedly o Brien and the offensive coaches wanted Bitonio but Rick picked Sua Filo.

I will always wonder if the Carr family told them not to take Derek, or if they had no interest anyway. McNair needs to figure out why his braintrust bungled that

Generate

Banned

Colts defense isnt THAT bad.

Hindl

Goddamnit I wish RPGs were shorter. I want to play all these games but it's hard to keep with them for over 20 hours

cdyhybrid

Length =/= value.

You don't say?

Not a Fable fan sorry!

Measuring a game's value by quantity is stupid. There are just several RPGs I want to play, but they are 40-50 hours long and I just inevitably burn out before finishing them

Assuming that extra length means no extra quality content is stupid.

Honestly, you shouldn't even be making a video game that only lasts 20 hours, especially if you're selling it at full price.

Generate

Banned
Goddamnit I wish RPGs were shorter. I want to play all these games but it's hard to keep with them for over 20 hours

A lot of games do seem to just go on for way too long.
People talk about gameplay time in a value sense, but a lot of it is padding and walking around and needlessly long cutscene times.

cdyhybrid

A lot of games do seem to just go on for way too long.
People talk about gameplay time in a value sense, but a lot of it is padding and walking around and needlessly long cutscene times.

Then you should be asking for more gameplay and less cutscene wankery instead of a shorter game.

Konka

Banned
You don't say?

Honestly, you shouldn't even be making a video game that only lasts 20 hours, especially if you're selling it at full price.

Apparently it needs to be at least 20 hours to be worth buying.

Hindl

You don't say?

I never said this. I said I don't have the time or perseverance to stick with those longer games, I never said there was no quality content beyond 20 hours. Whereas you're apparently saying there's no quality content if it's under 20 hours, which would eliminate a huge portion of the greatest games ever

cdyhybrid

I never said this. I said I don't have the time or perseverance to stick with those longer games, I never said there was no quality content beyond 20 hours. Whereas you're apparently saying there's no quality content if it's under 20 hours, which would eliminate a huge portion of the greatest games ever

That's not what I'm saying at all, and I'm actually baffled at how you and Konka both arrived at that conclusion. Although you both root for Sam Bradford, so that might explain a bit of it.

I'm just not interested in paying $50 for a game I can finish in a weekend, and I'd prefer it if that didn't become the norm.

You burning out on average-length RPGs sounds like a you problem.

Top Bottom