• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 10 |OT| - A Fraud is Not Clearly Better Than Blaine Gabbert

MRSA

Banned
Here, have a new and improved avatar:

HNFlfFy.jpg

I like you friend.

Everyone siding with the Lions

Truly you live long enough, you just become the villain.

I'm not Weinke. Michigan doesn't deserve to have any happiness whatsoever and that includes the real factory of sadness, Detroit.

..and Godgers is my fantasy QB and I wanna make sure that I beat Chris,Stranga, Fanatic, and Konka.

Here, have a new and improved avatar:

HNFlfFy.jpg

Once again, RBH showing why he is the real president.

Lol did you guys see the Georgia player that got injured because his coach smacked the shit out if him?

Okay, I immediately thought of Woody Hayes before i saw the GIF.

We went through this Paper, you are arguably the most disrespectful person here. Associating me with the Pats is truly disrespectful, I hope DM steps on your animu shoes with his fake ass Jordans.

My goal this year is to bring down your and wienke's reputation. Him by showing his animu ways and you by making you out as a Pats fan.

MRSA

Banned
fuck you jbug, that was the beginning of the fraudulent ways of the Pats.

As always,

Fuck the Pats and fuck that pedo Vyroxis. You too Slo!

jakncoke

Banned
51-7 eh, this can only add delusions to my internet friend who happens to be a nc fan and thinks they have a honest to god chance at the playoffs or at least top 8 at the end lol

MRSA

Banned
too bad crabtree got better hands than him. Otherwise he be top 5 the NFL in yrds

Crabtree probably has the best hands in the NFL

Speaking of Crabtree, he's going to get paid next season. Luckily we got 80+ million in cap space, I'd give him a 3 year deal at 8-10 a year. Or you know, we can sign Calvin Johnson when he gets cut next season.

Who are the top FA DBs next season?

Top Bottom