• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 10 |OT| - A Fraud is Not Clearly Better Than Blaine Gabbert

Spinluck

After the game Luck or Peyton said, "stay healthy, tell your folks I said hi." "I will" was the response. I couldn't tell who said which.

But clearly one of them was lying about the stay healthy part!

squicken

e: didn't see the game, just saw that on my TL

I'm sure Peyton worries about sitting out a game and Ortwaller looking far better. He knows Elway is ruthless enough to sit him for the rest of the year

Pepiope

Funny thing is when it gets that cold as long as you wear like a under armour like pants then real pants then carhardt leggings and jacket and a snowmobile face cover its not all that cold
It shouldn't take 3 or more layers of clothes for the weather to be bearable.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
You can always layer on clothes to get warm.

You can only get so naked to cool off.

Jak facts

That's my thing with it. You just basically get to deal with it and there's nothing you can do other than annoy other people with running the A/C super high.

jakncoke

Banned
You can always layer on clothes to get warm.

You can only get so naked to cool off.

Jak facts

Yep and if you find yourself getting hot peel a layer or 2 off, there was def times last year where it was -20 in the morning and 15 by break time and felt like hawaii summer

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Otto-the-skateboarding-dog-att.gif

Rappelling gear is obviously illegal. Has always been illegal.

They just had one slip up and the Panthers already increased security after that particular embarrassment for the game against the Packers.

Top Bottom