• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 10 |OT| - A Fraud is Not Clearly Better Than Blaine Gabbert

temp2015_AlumniDinner_1114aa_0454--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG

Still looks in game shape to me.

Aaron Smith though. Wow. He lost 50 pounds easy.

So tomorrow SNF Cardinals vs the Seahawks. I'm hoping for a good game and it usually is. I really can't wait. Good luck Seahawks you'll need it.

MRSA

Banned
I need to create a topic about Mexican food being the worst.

konka gets banned more than anyone here.

Something tells me he's still around

Fuck you cajun

RBH

If all of you filthy animals visited Atlanta one day, I would take all of you to Waffle House so that you guys could experience some quality comfort food.

And the great thing is that they welcome all kinds of drunks too, including Jak! :)

Dragon

Banned
Compared SW Battlefront to Battlefield 1943. Same gameplay types yet one was $15 and one is $60.

Basic, shallow shooters

Not wrong at all from all I've read about Battlefront. People really enjoy the gameplay but it seems rather shallow. Wonder why they decided not to have any single player content...

MechDX

Not wrong at all from all I've read about Battlefront. People really enjoy the gameplay but it seems rather shallow. Wonder why they decided not to have any single player content...

Im not the only one with that opinion but you have the game "stat" geeks and Star Wars geeks getting mad about your opinion. The lack of any single player is an issue but even the MP just feels so bare bones. Bunch of cosmetic perks that don't effect the game at all.

I spent some time with it via EA Access and I just see myself getting very bored with it very fast

Went to a Waffle House once, halfway through a road trip from St. Louis to Atlanta. The moment we walked through the door the staff all turned and greeted us with great big smiles, going overboard with the whole Southern hospitality thing.

We sit down and order, the staff do the same thing when the next customer walked in the door. We get our food, start eating and it's OK but whatever because the door opens, staff all look towards the door and start with the whole "Hey, welcome to Wa....", before half of them see it's a black dude, stop mid greeting and get back to whatever they were doing ten seconds ago.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Went to a Waffle House once, halfway through a road trip from St. Louis to Atlanta. The moment we walked through the door the staff all turned and greeted us with great big smiles, going overboard with the whole Southern hospitality thing.

We sit down and order, the staff do the same thing when the next customer walked in the door. We get our food, start eating and it's OK but whatever because the door opens, staff all look towards the door and start with the whole "Hey, welcome to Wa....", before half of them see it's a black dude, stop mid greeting and get back to whatever they were doing ten seconds ago.

Maybe they knew him or he worked there or was his day off?

Top Bottom