• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 11 |OT| - A Fraud‘s Time

bionic77

Our defense is trash and we can't guard TE's at all, so expect Antonio brown and heath miller to have a good day

Unfortunately we have the greatest RB of all time so you will be forced to watch him shred your defense until the 4th quarter when we stop playing him and we let Wilson throw INT's the rest of the way

I am predicting a 63-65 Loss for my seahawks
Brown always has a good day as long as Ben is the qb.

Heath is too slow it really punish most defenses. If our line was healthy and we had Bell th only thing we are missing on offense to go supernova is an elite TE who can score in the redzone and bail Ben out when the pressure comes. Bell was kind of that guy in the past until the Bungles decided to finish the job and bury him.

God I hate football. It is the worst. I am jealous of my nephew who can't name more than 4 NFL teams and yet knows like all 10,000 pokemon.

cdyhybrid

Brown always has a good day as long as Ben is the qb.

Heath is too slow it really punish most defenses. If our line was healthy and we had Bell th only thing we are missing on offense to go supernova is an elite TE who can score in the redzone and bail Ben out when the pressure comes. Bell was kind of that guy in the past until the Bungles decided to finish the job and bury him.

God I hate football. It is the worst. I am jealous of my nephew who can't name more than 4 NFL teams and yet knows like all 10,000 pokemon.

We let Vance fucking McDonald run wild on us. Heath Miller will get into the HOF after this game.

bionic77

We let Vance fucking McDonald run wild on us. Heath Miller will get into the HOF after this game.
Heath is slower than a Donald Trump supporter.

He is old and slow now. He can get it done but he is not going to kill a defense because you can always catch up to him from behind relatively quickly.

Crisco

Banned
Keep Pounding is a pretty great battle cry for a team, but Dab On Them Folks is right up there as well!

CGbR93n.gif

cdyhybrid

What does this have to do with the team's performance? This is showing how horrendous Kaepernick has been.

But you knew that, you're just from Seattle.

Guess who also looked horrendous against our defense the last two seasons.

Pretty much every QB we faced that wasn't cheating.

Edit: Return of Brent and turducken :blessed:

MRSA

Banned
I know how BaeGhost feels; my football team sucks, my basketball team is on a farewell tour, and my golf swing is terrible.

Fuck you jak

brentech

Packers receiver James Jones broke out with his first big game since Week 4, but it was the green hoodie he wore beneath his jersey that had people talking after Sunday's win over Minnesota.

Ooooooo

bionic77

If you got Diana Ross, and brought MJ and Richard Pryor back to life, to star...maybe.
The commercial I saw was the making of the Wiz.

I am not sure if it is being redone or not but by that description it sounds like something no one asked for or wanted. Makes sense that it is on NBC...

Spinluck

If you got Diana Ross, and brought MJ and Richard Pryor back to life, to star...maybe.

Today me and a friend argued over which MJ was better, black MJ or white MJ.

I'm pretty sure I made a strong case for black MJ, it's not even close. We agreed that he was white from Bad onward. It was tough to lose Bad, but we still have everything from young Mike to pre-Bad.

Something for you fucks to think about.

We got a cat a month or so ago and it seemed like my youngest was allergic. She was breaking out in hives almost every night. It's been a week now with no hives...weird.

Top Bottom