• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 11 |OT| - A Fraud‘s Time

CUbpo-hVEAUEO-r.png

CUbpow0UcAAvNQB.png

LevelNth

Banned
The last 4 Niner QB performances against the Seahawks. Guess who's who!

65%, 264y, 1TD, 0 INT, 2 sacks, 22 rushing yards
54%, 124y, 0 TD, 0 INT, 6 sacks, 0 rushing yards
55%, 121y, 0 TD, 2 INT, 4 sacks, 17 rushing yards
58%, 141y, 0 TD, 0 INT, 6 sacks, 46 rushing yards

872a191aa4c71fa3dfdbd1121b7a1ea9.jpg

cdyhybrid

The last 4 Niner QB performances against the Seahawks. Guess who's who!

65%, 264y, 1TD, 0 INT, 2 sacks, 22 rushing yards
54%, 124y, 0 TD, 0 INT, 6 sacks, 0 rushing yards
55%, 121y, 0 TD, 2 INT, 4 sacks, 17 rushing yards
58%, 141y, 0 TD, 0 INT, 6 sacks, 46 rushing yards

872a191aa4c71fa3dfdbd1121b7a1ea9.jpg

This dude is really in here slurping Blame Gabbert after his team got laughed off the field by a bunch of scrubs.

You are so precious.

bionic77

Niners/Cardinal/other team in the NFC West fans that no one knows the name of should I be concerned about the Seahawks playing dirty with my gimpy qb?

I have seen a lot of intelligent posters referring to their coach as some sort of New England cheater and it is making me anxious.

cdyhybrid

Niners/Cardinal/other team in the NFC West fans that no one knows the name of should I be concerned about the Seahawks playing dirty with my gimpy qb?

I have seen a lot of intelligent posters referring to their coach as some sort of New England cheater and it is making me anxious.

Our players would have to actually make contact with your QB to hurt him, so you won't have to worry about it!

You're thinking of the Rams.

rando14

Our defense is trash and we can't guard TE's at all, so expect Antonio brown and heath miller to have a good day

Unfortunately we have the greatest RB of all time so you will be forced to watch him shred your defense until the 4th quarter when we stop playing him and we let Wilson throw INT's the rest of the way

I am predicting a 63-65 Loss for my seahawks

Big Balls Pete is a man of honor

Gigglepoo

Nope! Seahawks do their cheating off the field, not on it.

cdyhybrid

Our defense is trash and we can't guard TE's at all, so expect Antonio brown and heath miller to have a good day

Unfortunately we have the greatest RB of all time so you will be forced to watch him shred your defense until the 4th quarter when we stop playing him and we let Wilson throw INT's the rest of the way

I am predicting a 63-65 Loss for my seahawks

This is exactly how the game will go.

Rando is a wise man.

LevelNth

Banned
This dude is really in here slurping Blame Gabbert after his team got laughed off the field by a bunch of scrubs.

You are so precious.
What does this have to do with the team's performance? This is showing how horrendous Kaepernick has been.

But you knew that, you're just from Seattle.

Seahawks game = massive injury.

You see the Cowboys game? The Cardinals game?

Someone is going to get carted off old man Bionic.

What does this have to do with the team's performance? This is showing how horrendous Kaepernick has been.

But you knew that, you're just from Seattle.

YOU KNOW NOTHING LevelNth. CDY is actually from Hawaii just went to college in Seattle!

You are so precious.

kap played this same defense a few weeks ago, AT HOME, and had one of the most pathetic QB performances i can remember. i don't think it's so much saying gabbo was incredible vs. kap was just hilariously bad recently. gabbert is performing as you would expect an average NFL qb to perform. sadly for niners fans, that is something to celebrate at this point

Top Bottom