• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 11 |OT| - A Fraud‘s Time

eznark

Banned
We got a cat a month or so ago and it seemed like my youngest was allergic. She was breaking out in hives almost every night. It's been a week now with no hives...weird.

Wait, so you just said fuck it and left the cat in the house for 3 weeks even though you think it was giving your kid hives?

Wait, so you just said fuck it and left the cat in the house for 3 weeks even though you think it was giving your kid hives?

Well we limited contact and monitored her closely. Benadryl knocked them out almost immediately. We also got these wipes for the cat, but haven't used them for a week. She has had major hives two times before we got the cat, but still don't really know what caused them. If the cat kept causing hives we would have got rid of it. It's still a kitten so it would have been easy.

OT BROWN!

MechDX

3rd quarter: Carson Palmer has thrown two touchdowns, and Andy Dalton has not yet completed a pass. #Cardinals up 21-14.

Red Ryder!!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Today me and a friend argued over which MJ was better, black MJ or white MJ.

I'm pretty sure I made a strong case for black MJ, it's not even close. We agreed that he was white from Bad onward. It was tough to lose Bad, but we still have everything from young Mike to pre-Bad.

Something for you fucks to think about.

I'm on team Jackson 5. Make sure you watch him do the robot in that video.

NBC's live Peter Pan last year got good ratings so blame everyone who watched that.

iiSf8z9.gif

Hunter S.

Bengals and Cardinals Super Bowl. Everyone will get along, be mostly warm yet ambivalent. No one will post, but it will be a good game.

Top Bottom