• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 11 |OT| - A Fraud‘s Time

RBH

image.php

squicken

It is a personal foul for defensive players to yell out hike for hut like the quarterback does when asking for the snap. That is what the Bengals did

TheFatOne

This is why I didn't like that call on third and short. Throwing a jump ball to AJ Green is a bad choice on third and two. Bad play call, and a horrible throw. I get that they matched him up on a lesser corner, but man Green should be able to school him on all the short routes if that was the case. Just a really bad play call in that situation, and terrible execution by Dalton. Have to at least give Green a chance on that play.

Doorman

For curiosity's sake, as a strategic thing, why in that situation would you even have anybody try to grab the kickoff? If I were in the Bengals' situation I would think it'd be a better situation to try for a hail mary on offense over trying some sort of ridiculous circus of laterals.

This is why I didn't like that call on third and short. Throwing a jump ball to AJ Green is a bad choice on third and two. Bad play call, and a horrible throw. I get that they matched him up on a lesser corner, but man Green should be able to school him on all the short routes if that was the case. Just a really bad play call in that situation, and terrible execution by Dalton. Have to at least give Green a chance on that play.

Yeah looking back that call really hurt them. Should've ran the ball, if you don't get it make sure the Cards don't have any time to do what they just did.

Top Bottom