• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 11 |OT| - A Fraud‘s Time

GpvTGJC.jpg

goodnight

TheFatOne

Weird that I've never see that before. I mean I doubt this is the first time shit like that happened, but this is the first time that I've seen someone make that call.

Generally defensive lineman aren't this obvious/stupid.

Takes a rare mix of the defense doing it and the offensive player actually taking the bait and jumping. Probably happens a lot especially in noisy stadiums, but it's likely never heard or shed light on because the offensive guy doesn't hop. In this case he did.

Also thought it was obvious what the dlineman was doing. Didn't even try to be subtle or anything.

Weird that I've never see that before. I mean I doubt this is the first time shit like that happened, but this is the first time that I've seen someone make that call.

Takes a rare mix of the defense doing it and the offensive player actually taking the bait and jumping. Probably happens a lot especially in noisy stadiums, but it's likely never heard or shed light on because the offensive guy doesn't hop. In this case he did.

RBH

1530553840914657172.jpg

The goal posts for moving a team to Los Angeles keep moving back. All of the optimism about an NFL team arriving in 2016 is beginning to wane now that decision time is coming near.

NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport quoted a source on NFL Gameday Morning that the situation was currently stuck in "gridlock," which is familiar to anyone in the Los Angeles area.

Two sources told Rapoport that it could be 2017 before the NFL returns to the Los Angeles market, and that 2016 is not a certainty despite the "hope" there could be a vote on this issue in May and a team moving to Los Angeles next season.

Then again, it's not like 2017 is a certainty, either. The Rams, Chargers and Raiders all have varying proposals and ideas about how they could move to Los Angeles. But Rapoport said the league is waiting for a "breakthrough" for one team to truly make the big step toward movement.

The reality for the NFL: There are no certainties about any NFL team moving to Los Angeles until it actually happens. That's what the last 20 years has taught us.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...ld-be-2017-before-a-team-moves-to-los-angeles

LeonSPBR

Generally defensive lineman aren't this obvious/stupid.

Also thought it was obvious what the dlineman was doing. Didn't even try to be subtle or anything.

Yeah it was kind of obvious and the ref was pretty close to the guy, so it was really stupid, but they didn't have much of a choice, the way the drive was going, Arizona would got the TD, or get really close for an easy kick.

That play action to AJ on 3rd and short was what cost the Bengals the game. What a stupid call. Go for the first down in that situation, not the touchdown. Instead it was incomplete and gave the Cards too much time.

RBH

And as Peyton Manning focuses on getting healthy on this year, he’s still not considering it his last NFL season. He currently intends, according to the source, to play in 2016 — even if he won’t be playing for the Broncos.
-PFT

LJ11

I wish Ariens was my coach. :-/

Dude can pull a homeless guy off the street and get him 80 yards receiving. I've honestly always been a fan, because he just attacks non stop, it's fun to watch when it's working. That TD to Johnson was great design, put the safety in a huge bind and left a slow LB to cover a back with a ton of room.

Dude can pull a homeless guy off the street and get him 80 yards receiving. I've honestly always been a fan, because he just attacks non stop, it's fun to watch when it's working. That TD to Johnson was great design, put the safety in a huge bind and left a slow LB to cover a back with a ton of room.

He also helped lead the Browns to the Playoffs in 2002. lol He's a miracle worker.

LJ11

He also helped lead the Browns to the Playoffs in 2002. lol He's a miracle worker.

You have to watch a ton of bad football to realize some of the stuff Steeler fans complained about was stupid, you get spoiled. At least on GAF, a good amount trashed the fuck out of him, so did Lonestar. Where is Lone? Haven't seen that dude in ages, haven't entered the CFB thread at all this year though.

Tom Penny

Good to see the Pats get a two game cushion. I'm interested to see what they roll out on offense this week missing both of their best chain movers cuz they will have to do it the rest of the regular season.

You have to watch a ton of bad football to realize some of the stuff Steeler fans complained about was stupid, you get spoiled. At least on GAF, a good amount trashed the fuck out of him, so did Lonestar. Where is Lone? Haven't seen that dude in ages, haven't entered the CFB thread at all this year though.

I liked Arians but it became harder to accept his flaws as time went on. Like how his receivers always had monster yardage numbers but few touchdowns, or his lack of any finesse in the short game. It didn't help that Ben was completely dialed into his offense and eventually didn't even bother taking the short stuff anymore. It hurt like hell to watch his running back leak out 15 yards downfield only for Ben to get slammed because he was waiting for wallace to open up on a 40 yard post.

Palmer is far more disciplined in Arians' offense then Ben ever was.

I'm back from the bar and pretty ass drunk.

- Dalton played great considering a shittingly horrible o line tonight. But go ahead and lol narrative prime time blah blah bull shit.
- Defense lost the game but the injuries hurt even more going forward.
- wtf is Hue thinking NOT fucking running on 3rd and 2 with a minute left against a team with no time outs. And he's still getting too cute. This is my "you fucking lost it" play for me.
- Dre sucks. Too inconsistent but don't got anyone else right now.
- Gio's clearly way better than Hill but I'm ok with how they're using him.
- overall less concerned then I was after MNF but this was a very winnable game that they fucked up.

GG Cards. Tight as they come. Now I'm going to go to bed and get up hungover in 5 hours.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I liked Arians but it became harder to accept his flaws as time went on. Like how his receivers always had monster yardage numbers but few touchdowns, or his lack of any finesse in the short game. It didn't help that Ben was completely dialed into his offense and eventually didn't even bother taking the short stuff anymore. It hurt like hell to watch his running back leak out 15 yards downfield only for Ben to get slammed because he was waiting for wallace to open up downfield.

Palmer is far more disciplined in Arians' offense then Ben ever was.

They are basically a perfect match.

I don't get how this was a revenge win for Carson Palmer, as some sites are saying. He quit and left the team. Also, he already got beat bad by the Bengals while playing for Oakland.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I don't get how this was a revenge win for Carson Palmer, as some sites are saying. He quit and left the team. Also, he already got beat bad by the Bengals while playing for Oakland.

Wasn't he humiliated by the owner during a meeting or something like that that caused him to get traded?

Top Bottom