• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 11 |OT| - A Fraud‘s Time

st8bPsz.png

tocry.png

That was suppose to be my q'back

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
How many teams is it mathematically possible to have in the Playoffs under .500 at this point?

Specifically, every team could be sub-500 besides the 5 teams who already have 8 wins or more. Though for the NFC North to remain sub-500 necessitates the Vikings and Packers to lose out and then tie each other in Week 17. Otherwise one of the two will make it to 8 wins. But otherwise, it's possible and arguably plausible that every other team is kept sub-500.

$6.7 million dollar back up QB, he's owed $16m next season, Redskins gave up a ton to get him and got nothing to show for it..RG3 cluster fuck is almost as bad as Albert Haynesworth disaster..

The best moment/season in 20 years and probably for another 20, i'm fine with it. Even if they didn't trade those picks for Bob they would have probably wasted them anyway. I would take back nothing.

The animus are calling our thread out (in the Otaku thread on the off topic section), Narag as the new head of AnimuNFLGAF (Since Wienke has stepped down again) you must calm your brethren down!

Something I didn't even notice while watching the game

Ian Wharton ‏@NFLFilmStudy 4h4 hours ago
Lamar Miller gained 21 yards on Miami's first two plays from scrimmage. Ran the ball 2 more times in the quarter, 7 total in the game

Finished with 7 carries for 44 yards averaging 6.3 yards per carry. Pure Philbin-esque coaching right here. Just awful.

I still don't know what :jnc means.

I've been posting/lurking for over a year and don't know what it means lol.

OuterLimits

Cardinals offense reminds me some of the Warner years. Explosive offense that loves to throw the deep bombs quite a bit. The negative is the turnovers, but they seem to overcome them usually. Warner also had games where he was a turnover machine.

Never thought I would say Palmer is one of the best QBs in the league right now. Fitzgerald is probably thrilled to have Palmer after the garbage he was stuck with after Warner retired.

Bengals are a good team as well, although the defense on the last drive was pretty damn bad.

Patriots and Panthers are the best in league, but both Bengals and Cards are dangerous and may have the best chance against the conference leaders.

Top Bottom