• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 11 |OT| - A Fraud‘s Time

bionic77

mj-michael-jordan-drunk-dancing-white-girls-640x443.jpg
Speaking of sluts I wanted to ask you this since you are some kind of doctor I think.

Is licking a strangers asshole on the first date as unsanitary as I think it is or are GAF and FMT correct that this is how it was intended to be?

Unlike most of GAF I have a weird aversion to shit and a compulsive and some would say unhealthy addiction to bathing and using soap every day.

Speaking of sluts I wanted to ask you this since you are some kind of doctor I think.

Is licking a strangers asshole on the first date as unsanitary as I think it is or are GAF and FMT correct that this is how it was intended to be?

Unlike most of GAF I have a weird aversion to shit and a compulsive and some would say unhealthy addiction to bathing and using soap every day.

buttholes are the cleanest parts of the body.

RBH

It is never how it's intended to be.

GAF and FMT are never to be trusted!

Cornbread78

Make sure everyone has their athletes foot spray ready for Sexy Rexy tonight; we can't let the footman down...

By the way, who from the Pat's will do the post game on field interview with ESPN if they win? I'm going with a practice squad member, a rookie or free-agent signee that hasn't been with the team since last year..

Sanjuro

Remember when Rex Ryan made fun of the media for going after him for being obsessed with Tom Brady, but he starred in a major motion picture about being obsessed with Tom Brady?

Remember that?

Remember Fat Chicks 2?>

Top Bottom