• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 11 |OT| - A Fraud‘s Time

cdyhybrid

Saying that it's their Superbowl implies that the game meant more to them, then it did to the Seahawks. Also, implying that, in my interpretation of it, that the Seahawks look down on the Cards as the inferior team.

That's always the context I see it used in. Maybe I'm misunderstood what you meant given the revision above.
Nah, it would be pretty silly to suggest that the Hawks didn't respect the Cards, that was pretty much a must win to have a shot at the division.

I was more referring to the fact that that game pretty clearly meant much more to them than other games they've played. I just don't see why.

ampere

Typical Seattle fan

CUcc18pU8AA945X.jpg:large

This just in: Cam Newton isn't liked by everybody

Take it from us pats fans grovo, you aren't going to change any minds so just dedicate your life to loving and fantasizing about your qb

That's not the story.

The story is the passion and vitriol he generates amongst a certain segment of the population, a segment that shhh
includes some Panthers fans
shh You think anyone in Massachusetts is running "Tom Brady is a bitch!" letters?

I mean, this isn't even a fucking Panthers story. No one would give a fuck if Derek Anderson was out there cheesing.

But y'all don't want those posts, I'll stop. Whatever

Godslay

Banned
Nah, it would be pretty silly to suggest that the Hawks didn't respect the Cards, that was pretty much a must win to have a shot at the division.

I was more referring to the fact that that game pretty clearly meant much more to them than other games they've played. I just don't see why.

You know who I enjoy the Broncos beating even if they are bad?

Teams in the division.

Bread

Banned
That's not the story.

The story is the passion and vitriol he generates amongst a certain segment of the population, a segment that shhh
shh You think anyone in Massachusetts is running "Tom Brady is a bitch!" letters?

I mean, this isn't even a fucking Panthers story. No one would give a fuck if Derek Anderson was out there cheesing.

you can't compare him to tommy because tommy is a pure good boy and he would never do anything wrong

Cam is a scary man who instills fear into the hearts of these sweet southern white women

Bitch, this is more my land then yours! YOU leave!
My skills as the owner of #breadstream are necessary for this country to be successful

eznark

Banned
That's not the story.

You should follow @jscomments and see what Packer fans say about Rodgers.

Crisco

Banned
Ras-I Dowling resurfaces! I'd love to see him do something in Carolina.

Funnily enough, the pick the Patriots used to draft him came from the Panthers. It was a 2011 2nd rounder that we traded for a 2010 3rd rounder, which we used to pick Armanti Edwards. I will now never speak of this again.

Godslay

Banned
Does your QB get fined for celebration after every division win though? ;)

Prior to this week, have we ever seen emotion out of Peyton Manning aside from the occasional Manning face in defeat? When I watched him live against KC last year, guy would throw a TD and immediately walk to the sidelines, sit down, drink some coffee and read his newspaper. Ho hum.

Might be different with Oz, as he's way more emotive.

Still, I'm sure that Arizona sees beating the Seahawks as a hump to get over, no matter how good or bad they are this year. I can understand the emotion in that light.

ampere

Darrelle Revis is the NFL equivlant of Jenny from Forrest Gump. He was such a young tease in a bad situaton when he was drafted, then he took advantage of the Jets mental defencencies to get what he wanted in a new contract, then went to Tampa where he pretty much went on a year long bender and nearly comitted career suicide before cleaning up his act for a second and getting back together with a Patriot ,and then now that hes old sick, and unwell he goes back to his safespace with the Jets to pass away slowly.

lmao

Colasante

Sebastian Vollmer and Marcus Cannon are expected to play tonight. I'd guess the offensive line will look like Cannon-Stork-Andrews-Kline-Vollmer, although I could see Shaq Mason starting at guard over Stork.

Top Bottom